Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

next part of my test line are rifles and melee weapons i can only test the rifle on my tank because i can`t create a new char because the name in alredy in use

Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​​

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    PLEASE add one of these for Titan!!! I'd try to maintain at least 50% of the PKs. I love it.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Drake6k View Post
    PLEASE add one of these for Titan!!! I'd try to maintain at least 50% of the PKs. I love it.
    This isn't supported by the titan server yet
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​​

Stun effects should be scraped all together... It is just an area that will slow progression on the upcoming changes without adding any benefit... Well it would benefit players that can't aim fast moving characters, but that can be overcome by practicing. There is already more than enough work that needs completing. We have played without the effects for at least 12 months, and have never even missed the effects. It would have negative effects on the OP fight scence aswel. At present it is possible to win fights with a lesser number of people on your side with a combination of good teamplay/ target focussing and movement. With added stun effects it would make it very difficult for those clans with lesser players... You would be able to simply focus the other clans fighters with Stun effects and destroy them while they are unable to avoid attacks. Please just scrap all stun effects and focus on the core fundamentals, i.e getting the general weapon balance finished.

Why would you want to heal an NPC, it just seems like something a griefer would do. I cant think of any other situation where anybody would want to heal an NPC in neocron. The first thing that springs to mind is if someone else is in a Rhino in my hunting area I could dual log my ppu and heal up the grim persecutor that is attacking their rhino....

does this "npc" label apply to mobs? or only vendors and the like inside the City? Are they able to also receive defensive buffs?

I am genuinely curious as to what benefit this has on the game.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Why would you want to heal an NPC, it just seems like something a griefer would do. I cant think of any other situation where anybody would want to heal an NPC in neocron. The first thing that springs to mind is if someone else is in a Rhino in my hunting area I could dual log my ppu and heal up the grim persecutor that is attacking their rhino....

does this "npc" label apply to mobs? or only vendors and the like inside the City? Are they able to also receive defensive buffs?

I am genuinely curious as to what benefit this has on the game.
    Bossfight mechanics. All of the arm walking bastards in Regants will be removed and replaced by those Preacher NPCs, so they can heal the Boss continuously.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    I've been thinking about this killboard thingy. Would it be possible to have it not display kills from within the same clan? So you can kill your buddy accidentally with aoe or in an organized duel, without it going up on the list. I do kinda like the idea of it showing all PKs, because then it'll reveal more players locations, which means more ganks for me, but that is kinda silly.

Edit: Would also be nice if killing clan-mates had no effect on sympathy or soullight. We're often forced to team to avoid accidental symp/sl losses, even when teaming means less xp for everyone. We can already use the alt-J thing for clan-arrows (but it's annoying that it defaults back to being off every time you relog).
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin