Quote Originally Posted by Xortag View Post
Both. I post screenshots sometimes in very early stages to keep you updated and also may get some feedback.

Most of the textures will stick very close to the original (and i heared im sometimes over pathetic about it ). Even an oldie, NC has a nice design and just need to get updated like it's created with the power of todays capabilitys.

For the certain level textures: Thoose are intended for Viarosso and are not fully done, especially the window parts. Keep in mind thoose are raw textures and unlit, they will look somewhat different after lightmaps and ambient lights have been applied. What will be new, are tiles that match current apartment window shapes for the certain sector. Also the overall scaling factor will be changed to a more realistic sizing in terms of player and world scale.

There will also be no scaling, not at all, there is no improvement and just match the current ingame one. Scaling a 128x128 indexed bitmap will not yield any good results. New textures are made with a varity from 512 to 2k, depending on the purpose.
Thanks for the feedback

Since they are VR then in that case the white plaster texture work is great. However I would very strongly suggest making the windows black/opaque (like black-tinted windows) like the originals. I'm also a game texture artist/modeler, I'd love to help if possible