Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    (...) as long as reaching WOC (...) doesn't contain such a pain in the ass (sorry that language) as like that boosted Nightmare end boss right now.
    This was the actual reason for me to quit (again) some months ago.
    (...)
    I'm glad you're giving your input Morpheus, because I know that some players have left NC only due to the intense WoC grinding, but sadly we don't hear their thoughts on this because obviously they left the game and forum... So I think we should really consider this !

Those who are active in the forum are obviously those who dealt with the grind are still here. It doesn't mean it should be that long to grind.

Also a lot of the new NC2.2 quest are a lot of fun and tough, such as the Reagant PA, the DoY WoC and the xBow. All those mission are hard, they need team work and also require end game gear such as tier 4 armors, rare weapons and capped chars. I think this should be how we obtain WoC. Through quests that drive us all around the world of NC.

Personally I don't mind having WoC being cosmetical items. Bring on the swag-factor!
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

former king of saturn

This was more of a long-term idea.
    Last edited by Divide; 11-09-15 at 15:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    Personally I don't mind having WoC being cosmetical items. Bring on the swag-factor!

This please. Make it visual, cosmetic. A badge of honour as triv said. Progression related in terms of how old the char is but not anything to do with advantage over a "younger" player.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Although.. I wouldn't mind a "vintage" carried Vulcan Gatling Cannon for Tanks as a Warhammer alternative
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^