Default [RESOLVED] [R#197] Stuck in Synchronising

One of my Chars is stuck in a perma Sync from PP Subway to PP1. I was on my way to the Tempel of Cleaning Fire for the first Mr. Jones Quest(Inquisitor).

Worldclient: Connection to Worldserver failed
    Server: Titan
    Charname: Ini

MFG

We are going to schedule a ESM this evening - hopefully that will resolve the stability and sync issues. Please keep an eye out of the announcements and try your character again when the ESM is complete.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Is it possible that this ESM also affects logging in to NC? I can get to character selection, but once the game attempts to connect it crashes. I checked file integrity to no result. Effectively I can't play NC.

Quote Originally Posted by Morekai View Post
    Is it possible that this ESM also affects logging in to NC? I can get to character selection, but once the game attempts to connect it crashes. I checked file integrity to no result. Effectively I can't play NC.
    Yes but we're back now.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Thank your for the quick response, the ESM solved the problem for me.

MFG