Quote Originally Posted by TheonlyoneIknow View Post
    In the 10 mins or so I was there, I got d'sync'd 3 times, just standing there barrelling. I didn't see it affect the other player that was there, doing exactly the same as me
    I'd recommend checking your Autostart-Tab in msconfig.exe and disabling all the shit that gets started at boot up.
    Leave the Windows stuff and the programs you need untouched.

Use Microsoft's Removal Tool for Malware and Adware and let it clean up the comp.

My experience is that if NC acts that way then some other programs are interferring with it.

Regards

Hey, just chipping in that I have similar issue as OP. My game runs smoothly almost always without stutter, but I also very very regularly desync and am kicked back to login when zoning, sometimes as often as once every two zones, sometimes only once every ten zones. I only started playing NC again 2 days ago, been running my rig, unclocked, for 3-4 years now.

I'm also on a dedicated hard line, 60mb, only user. I haven't altered any game files - I only installed it fresh 2 days ago!

former king of saturn

Are you also running an AMD cpu?

Yes. After reading http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...nection-Issues I think my issue is more in line with this. I can run zone to zone without issue, but farming in one zone then zoning is almost a guaranteed desync and relog.

I used to disconnect or infinite sync on loading and have massive lag issues when I had an old Linksys router, I put DD_WRT on it and it ran fine on the custom firmware, now my Asus wifi adapter runs Neocron fine as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12