Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ah, good to see someone using my melee rares, even when I donīt have time to play myself. Welcome back Murph, hope you have some dudes coming with you. And tell your poor victim that getting some speed, going zig-zag and keeping his distance from the shiny laserblade will help his survival rate.
    I AM IRON MAN

Original Plasma Wave Rider

I See Blue/Estimated Prophet/Big Five/Big Six/Big Seven/Wreckless/Gift of Anger/Pure Pyro/Undead Constructor
    17th, Wolf Pack and LGBT

Seller of rares and imps

Formerly of Nordic NCPD/Crackheads/NCAT/FF/BRTF/DOY

Iron needs to sex it up again

Tho, the music is quite... questionable
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by I See Blue View Post
    Ah, good to see someone using my melee rares, even when I donīt have time to play myself. Welcome back Murph, hope you have some dudes coming with you. And tell your poor victim that getting some speed, going zig-zag and keeping his distance from the shiny laserblade will help his survival rate.
    DUDE good to hear from you. I promise I've been trying HARD to get my bros to play.

They can't get it through their heads that the game is insanely fun despite having a small population.