Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Drugs are fine!

I consider my self as a drug user since the very beginning.
    Drugs are one of the coolest things in Neocron ever.
    If you didnt get this by now, you probably never have seen yellow pa tanks and purple pa ppus fighting...
    I can remember when i was leveling as a noob back in NC1, that i was using drugs to use higher tl weapons to boost the cr etc.
    Drugs are not gamebreaking. Sure they give you a light benefit for pvp but.. they cost alot if you consider to use them constantly.
    Ofc this is depending on how often you fight.
    However, what i consider to be most important is that drugs giving more dynamics to the game itself. You can build extreme setups depending on drugs.

Just to give you and brief idea why drugs are awesome:
    There was a time in NC1 - beginning NC2 where nearly no spies attended to OP-fights.
    At this time not many people considered to use drugs for their normal fighting setups.
    I did. I had so much fun doing opfights as a spy where everyone said: "A spy? Not useful.. etc."
    Even my own Teammates where sceptical...
    However, i am an supporter of variety and drugs are important for exotic builds and variety.
    For people that are complaining: that they have to use drugs in fights, because if they dont, they have an disadvantage..
    thats not the full story!
    You dont win fights because you use drugs... or lose because you didnt.
    All people who talk this nonesense, 13 years and you still dont "know how" to OP-fight?
    There are many fights where i dont use drugs, because i dont need them.

In my opinion it would be great to keep drugs ingame.

On the other side i can see that it might be a good step into competative gameplay (balancing everyone/everything). Making everyone even.. thats not Neocron...
    I dont want a mirror match. I dont want people to have a similar setup.
    Last edited by Hackebeil; 15-05-15 at 11:58.