Default [CLOSED] Wrong server population displayed when loging into the game

Title pretty much says it all.
    When I check Techhaven.org it says the population is at 10% but when Im in the login screen the population is only 4%.

Hey Clayton, this is down to the way the THN queries the NC API. It polls the NC API every 5 mins, so the figure can be 5 mins out of date. Sometimes it can be more out of date if there is a network issues between the THN and the NC API. (Which does happen now and again)

The population you see when you login is the real time population count.

P.S. If you want to see what the THN collects from the NC API - visit http://stats.techhaven.org/

This was yesterday evening during primetime. Im convinced this was not caused due to delay. When I checked the terminal ingame the population was defintely more than 4%. Thats the reason for this thread, because the population displayed on the login screen must have been incorrect.

Just to check, the incorrect value was on the in-game login screen and not the launcher, yes?
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Yes before character selection. But the launcher is now buggy too. Both display 0%. Now Techhaven displays -1 Players / 0%.
    At least thats what I get.

Thank you! The problem should be fixed now.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​​

No, thank you!
    Everything is displayed correctly again.