Quote Originally Posted by OLD No.7 BrAnD View Post
OK, that will be my last reply, since you obviously have NO clue at all!!-Really none!
Spy was fucking OP, rifle and pistol, no matter what, you did a ton of dmg with ak/ceres hg and don't forget the ionics (switchswitch), you were able to reset every fight with your stealthtool, but i guess you're right, they had no chance vs a tank who fucked himself up even worse with AE-weapons when you got close range.....(btw, that was irony)

You're just crying because you can't semi-afk kill a tank any longer, you want to come out of an UG without getting seen, without getting dmg, you don't want ever to get pushed out of stealth and you wanna do a lot of dmg too. Sounds pretty OP to me!?
Take it as it is right now, it hasn't been much better for a long time! Spy is very viable right now, just accept that things have changed for the better and start to adjust!

You won't hear one of our spies crying since they prefer to adjust instead of spamming the forum with clueless whine-posts.
They reduced the dmg of the AK and DIssy 25% before the new patch. On a fully shielded tank the AK did "zero" dmg. And if you dont know that, than you were longer afk than you think. For months there wasnt a single rifle spy in an op fight. I know that, because i was in most of them.