Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I've been reviewing some of the healing spells during the testing phase earlier today and wrote down some numbers I'd like to share with you guys. Please note that I haven't been playing for quite a while so I can't supply any pre patch values to any of these spells - I just want to provide you with some valueable data instead of posting something like "fix healz" or "nerf devo".

All values posted below are average values took out of multiple casts with each spell - covering 30 seconds each and including the passive healing a capped character usually provides during that time.

TL36 / SURVIVAL KIT (thought you might want to have this as some kind of baseline)
    total amount healed: 197
    calculated hp/s: 6,57

TL3 / CRAHN HEAL - 100% DMG
    total amount healed: 168
    calculated hp/s: 5,60

TL3 / CRAHN HEAL - 146% DMG (PE)
    total amount healed: 217
    calculated hp/s: 7,23

TL3 / CRAHN HEAL - 187% DMG (PPU without PA)
    total amount healed: 338
    calculated hp/s: 11,27

TL10 / CRAHNS REJUVENATION - 100% DMG
    total amount healed: 164
    calculated hp/s: 5,47

TL10 / CRAHNS REJUVENATION - 138% DMG (PE)
    total amount healed: 216
    calculated hp/s: 7,20

TL10 / CRAHNS REJUVENATION - 178% DMG (PPU without PA)
    total amount healed: 318
    calculated hp/s: 10,60

TL55 / CRAHN BLESSED HEAL - 100% DMG
    total amount healed: 216
    calculated hp/s: 7,20

TL55 / CRAHN BLESSED HEAL - 164% DMG (PPU without PA)
    total amount healed: 335
    calculated hp/s: 11,18

TL55 / CRAHN BLESSED HEAL - 175% DMG
    total amount healed: 354
    calculated hp/s: 11,80

TL85 / CRAHN HOLY HEAL - 100% DMG
    total amount healed: 304
    calculated hp/s: 10,13

TL85 / CRAHN HOLY HEAL - 149% DMG (PPU without PA)
    total amount healed: 419
    calculated hp/s: 13,96

TL85 / CRAHN HOLY HEAL - 161% DMG
    total amount healed: 447
    calculated hp/s: 14,90

As you can see, a PE using the standard TL3 heal combined with a survival kit can actually get quite close to the amount a PPU would provide with his TL85 holy one (which seems kinda insane). Another thing I didn't expect to see were those lower TL heals performing as good as the blessed TL55 ones when used at higher (damage) percentages.

Well, I haven't been participating in any PVP fights on this patch level yet, but it also feels like those (almost) 15 hp/s a PPU gets out of the holy heal could be quite easily countered (even by a single damage dealer) - effectively forcing you to move and/or die (as soon as someone else joins the fight - even without getting an antibuff).

In my very own opinion these numbers look like there's something wrong about the tech level scaling correctly to the amount healed, resulting in a kinda weak holy heal and (compared to that) quite strong lower TL heals with just marginal differences between each other - which might need a little rework in the near future.

Just my (hopefully at least a little useful) two cents.
    Last edited by Skeeve Aahz; 07-08-14 at 00:55.

former king of saturn

As of 188, the nanite pyrolizer tool still damages the user quite a bit. You can kill yourself quite easily with them.