Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan2k2
    While you're at it, you can make PPU playable again and fix the damage over time issues
    Can you expand on this please?
    Damage over time issues are selfexplained and stated here very often (just to state some numbers: fire dmg of Devourer = 100, DoT damage with 5 stacks = 300, values are without shield/skill/armor reduction).

About PPU: you can kill a PPU without "antis", cause the shields are about 70 - 80% selfcast (got the values out of log) and with decreasing of heal power and healtick, you can't heal away the damage. It seems like the shieldpower was decreased according to their TL, too (before patch it was 85% on selfcast for all 3 shields), Holy Deflection shields with about 70% and up to nearly 80% on Holy Absorption, the Holy Protection states between them. It also seems that the shields are loosing it's power faster than before the patch, that I need to recast more often.

Another comparsion: CS is doing lesser damage than before, but with new shields applied the damage on ppu is nearly the same, but with force/pierce damage, as you have lesser protection, you will get way more damage than before.

This applied to the higher psi costs and that you need to recast the heal more often, too, your mana is always low and you're eating more psi boosters than before with "antis" on ppu.

I know that the weapons do now lesser damage in comparsion to before and that's why you decreased the heal but you decreased the shields, too, so it isn't balanced anymore. You should try with one or another, not both.

Another thing is, that you can cast the "antis" faster or nearly the same as your shields or heal, now. That means, that you never get a shield or heal on you just for a second and you're dying even faster.

So to make it balanced, you should increase the shield power a lil bit on selfcast and increase the tick again, the heal power itself can be the same (or you increase healpower and let the tick the same). In addition you should increase the frequency (casttime) on shields and heal again or decrease on antis.

I hope this explanation helps alot

Jupiter Titan
    OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    -=[L-o-Z]=-, Light of Zion
    Satan2k2
    Reckless <3
    'Wallace' Family

OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    Eli Wallace - Rodney Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by Satan2k2 View Post

About PPU: you can kill a PPU without "antis", cause the shields are about 70 - 80% selfcast (got the values out of log) and with decreasing of heal power and healtick, you can't heal away the damage. It seems like the shieldpower was decreased according to their TL, too (before patch it was 85% on selfcast for all 3 shields), Holy Deflection shields with about 70% and up to nearly 80% on Holy Absorption, the Holy Protection states between them. It also seems that the shields are loosing it's power faster than before the patch, that I need to recast more often.
    which weapons did you test against a PPU? That you can't heal against a devourer at the moment should be clear that this is impossible. So to compare the self cast with the devourer is quite useless. The Dissy also has a high damage per burst but the frequency is verly low now. The high damage of one burst also reduces the shield power very quick as with a faster frequency.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan2k2 View Post
    So to make it balanced, you should increase the shield power a lil bit on selfcast and increase the tick again, the heal power itself can be the same (or you increase healpower and let the tick the same). In addition you should increase the frequency (casttime) on shields and heal again or decrease on antis.
    I agree to increase the heal per tick. It could be about 5-7% more as now. But I'm against to increase the cast time of the shields. The frequency is ok in my opinion and you should not get the shield instantly like it was before.
    To defuse the high spamming of antis the frequency should be lowered a little bit.
    For example:
    - the normal antis 8 seconds
    - the blessed antis 6 seconds
    - the holy antis 4 seconds

In the past like NC1 they weren't as fast as now. Please keep in mind that a return of the godmode for PPU's will make fun for the mates who play them but not for the damage dealers who want to kill and hunt them around the trees

But maybe phase two (balancing of the implants and armors) will solve some issues of the damage as well. So they can adjust the damage to the current armors and implants but if they release phase two the need to re-adjust the damage again and this could be the reason why they don't adjust the damage of all weapons in the near future. But we don't need to discuss that there are overpowered weapons at the moment that need to be fixed as fast as possible
    Last edited by Massaker; 06-08-14 at 19:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Massaker View Post
    which weapons did you test against a PPU? That you can't heal against a devourer at the moment should be clear that this is impossible. So to compare the self cast with the devourer is quite useless. The Dissy also has a high damage per burst but the frequency is verly low now. The high damage of one burst also reduces the shield power very quick as with a faster frequency.

I agree to increase the heal per tick. It could be about 5-7% more as now. But I'm against to increase the cast time of the shields. The frequency is ok in my opinion and you should not get the shield instantly like it was before.
    To defuse the high spamming of antis the frequency should be lowered a little bit.
    For example:
    - the normal antis 8 seconds
    - the blessed antis 6 seconds
    - the holy antis 4 seconds

In the past like NC1 they weren't as fast as now. Please keep in mind that a return of the godmode for PPU's will make fun for the mates who play them but not for the damage dealers who want to kill and hunt them around the trees

But maybe phase two (balancing of the implants and armors) will solve some issues of the damage as well. So they can adjust the damage to the current armors and implants but if they release phase two the need to re-adjust the damage again and this could be the reason why they don't adjust the damage of all weapons in the near future. But we don't need to discuss that there are overpowered weapons at the moment that need to be fixed as fast as possible
    The weapon I tested was the dreadfire prototype (rare gatlin pistol with no DoT). It literally destroyed the ppu. You can't heal against XBow (no DoT), or SWAT Backup Gun (with fire DoT), neither.

Jupiter Titan
    OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    -=[L-o-Z]=-, Light of Zion
    Satan2k2
    Reckless <3
    'Wallace' Family

OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    Eli Wallace - Rodney Wallace