Thread: FoM is on Steam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vid Gamer View Post
    Wasn't there a dude once who was like ranked 40 still in MC5? When asked what he was doing there he replied he thought that MC5 was the actual game. lol
    Sir Ramic Hobbs met a guy on Uranus like that. Amazing.

Where the fuck have you been!
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Optimism like hope, springs eternal.

Its not an accurate guess then? New year is only 4 months away and there is still plenty of stuff to be fixed/balanced/changed/tweaked in nc.
    Not so much a time frame issue, but the idea that the game will at some point be 'balanced'. It will more likely be a continuous and probably never ending process of refinement. Currently we are going through a VERY rough stage to 'reset' a lot of the fundamental problems the game has.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Some semblance of balance then. Even wow is not fully balanced when it comes to PvP. Every player in wow knows that there are overpowered classes at times through its history. Whilst nc is far different in terms of its game I make reference to the comparison in resources. Blizzard has infinitely more resources at its disposal yet still has complicated issues like this at heart. If nc was to return to something akin to its glory (before monkocron) where any class felt like it could compete with any other at cap then I would hasten to say nc is as balanced as any other PvP game out there.

At that point I would be hoping for content releases.

I think if you can make the defensive balancing - ie armour and implants - as fair as the offensive balancing then nc would have earned the right to make such a lofty claim.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    I think if you can make the defensive balancing - ie armour and implants - as fair as the offensive balancing then nc would have earned the right to make such a lofty claim.
    It's certainly my intention.
    Bragi
    Balancing
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Bang bang, my baby shot me down (and then submitted a detailed report to the support team)«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Bragi View Post
    The texture quality currently on the player models (and a few select others) is quite good, the style of said models I personally find lacking. From what I understand though, new models are difficult to introduce.

While I think the cities and environment tend to hold well, at least to get the vibe of cyberpunk theme across, you got to admit some of the player textures and models are damn clunky. The Power Armors hold up very nicely but basic NPC's? They could use some work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12