Quote Originally Posted by Hoder View Post
    Be thankful it doesn't say "Pussy club membership".
    HA! True True...

I'll make it happen and thanks for everything guys/gals.

I'd like to donate but it forces me to register a PayPal account and I don't want to. Any other chance?

Quote Originally Posted by crowthedark View Post
    I'd like to donate but it forces me to register a PayPal account and I don't want to. Any other chance?
    PayPal only at the moment I'm afraid.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    PayPal only at the moment I'm afraid.
    Ask your friends, one's bound to have paypal and willing to donate if you refund them. they'll probably get curious what this neocron thing is anyway in the process!
    Poke me baby, one more time!

Why don't you set up the button to allow payments both with paypal and credit cards? You can by going in paypal profile option.
    Really guys, would be very easier than force anyone to have a PP account :/

Anyway just donated 30€, but please please please... set up the donation button to allow just credit cards. I will donate more next months. Bye

The REAL Walker

I dont get the problem with Paypal being the only option..
    Who in this day and age do not have Paypal?
    Paypal is fucking awesome! I pretty much dont spend money online if I cant do it through Paypal..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    I dont get the problem with Paypal being the only option..
    Who in this day and age do not have Paypal?
    Paypal is fucking awesome! I pretty much dont spend money online if I cant do it through Paypal..
    Antediluvians.... well, not surprising for an 12+ year old game...
    And PayPal is way safer then giving out your credit card info just like that.
    They could of course see for some PaySafeCard option but i'm not sure if that needs additional fees for the NST if the employ that service...
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Guys really. This angry and offensive replies are just unuseful
    I'm the owner of a medium size company in Italy and we do e-commerce. I've account everywhere on online payment methods.
    It's not the problem of being antidiluvians

The problem is that my PayPal account are for business and not for my gameplay.
    For this reason is really simple for me to use directly a personal credit card instead of using my business paypal account
    Moreover I've a special credit card that gives me particular advantages when I use it not through virtual pos and that's another reason.

So before blame, just think about it
    And it's just an option inside paypal profile... just an option that could help people to help Neocron.

Are not you interested in Neocron donations?

Guys really. This angry and offensive replies are just unuseful
    I'm the owner of a medium size company in Italy and we do e-commerce. I've account everywhere on online payment methods.
    It's not the problem of being antidiluvians

The problem is that my PayPal account are for business and not for my gameplay.
    For this reason is really simple for me to use directly a personal credit card instead of using my business paypal account
    Moreover I've a special credit card that gives me particular advantages when I use it not through virtual pos and that's another reason.

So before blame, just think about it
    And it's just an option inside paypal profile... just an option that could help people to help Neocron.

Are not you interested in Neocron donations?
    Alright, you are the special snowflake, i get it

What keeps you from making a private PayPal Account?
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234