Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Lol. Verily.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by walkman View Post
    I saw how tank farms parts in solo. Nothing special. NOTHING. PE does same way. While tank needs to cap their CON (mostly no one capping as expected, i.e. taking damages from mobs, instead using some unusual, deprecated ways). I saw only how they are doing this like snipers. Yes, best accuricy, best damage, dont take too much damages (as expected). Yes, I saw this crap. While PE doing all in correct way, because he cant do this somehow different. Real close combat, taking a lot of damages, and deal same damage to mobs (in dps numbers, +/- 10%).
    A PE dealing the same damage to mobs, as a tank? Dude, the only thing that can get close to Creed damage (not counting the other good farm cannon - Rav) is a Healing Light.. That thing isnt easy to use as a PE..
    A Creed tank does almost double the damage as a PE can do.. And MUCH easier, while also having MUCH better resists.
    And ANYONE farming firemobs in close range, is doing it wrong..

And I saw cry's messages in game chat and on forum, the scream about how bad tank's weapons on Veedena. Yes, cry. Because you will deal same damage (or better a bit less) as other classes does, while tanks as said before has best resists and best armors. This is balance. And there would not be one ultimate class. This is RPG. And you still cry.
    Agreed. A tank shouldnt be able to do the damage they currently can on Titan.
    However, tank's do not have any means of escape like PE and Spy (Stealth), nor do they have any "utility": They cant hack, and they cant poke.

Meanwhile, any spy, any PE can farm parts easy. Not everywhere. Also not everywhere tanks like farm parts. Not every tank like farm parts in MC5. Tanks more like farm usual rares, then sell them to buy ultra-pwned gun and just pvp, or train second/third/tenth char, like apu/ppu/spy/doesnot matter (I mean like big daddy, who have a lot of money). That's all. In same time game is more complex. Because without ppu or droner tanks like any class almost useless. Go and try to farm woc discs solo. Go and try to farm solo in Grave. Go and try to farm solo parts in JF. Solo-tank is useless. And you dont respect other classes, except ppu/tank. World of tanks and ppus. Great game ruin itself.
    Erh.. All classes suck (except for droner ofc), in the places you mention.. So I dont see your point?
    Besides, I have no idea where you're going with all this..

Im guessing that you dont want tanks to be as powerful as they currently are? Or are you saying that they arent as powerful as we say they are?

Want to say that you (we) dont need other classes? Yes, I know that. Double-click on Quake III icon, please.
    Erm.. Again, no idea what you're trying to say.

You want balance? We all do.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

I would tend to completely disregard that walkman guy comment about the game.

I have never seen a char named walkman in-game, and do not expect him to be in the 3rd, highly pvp-competitive player tier.

As for me I have many chars, and I think I can safely state that my name is well established in this community.

As far as WOC on pistol, it might be the single most boring and difficult way to acheive WOC on PE, to the exception of perhaps going mellee.

There is a reason why certain lvling path are took by most, and it is because they are the most efficient.

WoC on a PE is starting to seem like a nightmare. I'm looking at another ~190M in Dexterity, which would equate to ~63 *solo* clears of the boss room in Regant's. Doable, sure, but the ass-pain is blinding. Tank took me less than a week to cap (Constitution caps at about 450M Strength...). You gain about 7-8M Strength exp. in one clear as opposed to about 3M Dexterity for a PE, killing the same mobs (with a drone).

I wouldn't start with a PE as my first character, would rather go with a tank to be honest...

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dick View Post
    WoC on a PE is starting to seem like a nightmare. I'm looking at another ~190M in Dexterity, which would equate to ~63 *solo* clears of the boss room in Regant's. Doable, sure, but the ass-pain is blinding. Tank took me less than a week to cap (Constitution caps at about 450M Strength...). You gain about 7-8M Strength exp. in one clear as opposed to about 3M Dexterity for a PE, killing the same mobs (with a drone).

I wouldn't start with a PE as my first character, would rather go with a tank to be honest...
    Yeah, tank is definitely the best starter character.
    They can be effective pretty easy, and even without rare imps of any kind - even in PvP.
    PE should be the last character people made.. Its so gimped atm, its not even funny (I have 3, one of them is WoC'd (was lucky with a 3x XP weekend)..
    Spy can be good aswell, but really do need rare imps, which isnt exactly cheap - especially not for a new player.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Kame View Post
    I would tend to completely disregard that walkman guy comment about the game.

I have never seen a char named walkman in-game, and do not expect him to be in the 3rd, highly pvp-competitive player tier.

As for me I have many chars, and I think I can safely state that my name is well established in this community.

As far as WOC on pistol, it might be the single most boring and difficult way to acheive WOC on PE, to the exception of perhaps going mellee.

There is a reason why certain lvling path are took by most, and it is because they are the most efficient.

Gee Kame, dont be so modest.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

I can explain. And I saw you. And I saw messages CM vs TSU about ninja-op. Yeah, both sides talked about same in different time. One says: you are ninja-op, f*** bada**es! Then they were go off, came second and says same thing: you are again did ninja-op, 17th?!!! Well, this was really funny. Timezone problem. It is ok what you did not saw me too often.

Meantime I found lvl as droner more boring than pistols. Leveling on pistols takes a bit longer, sure. But for first time, while you have interest to explore world pistol much better any drones, IMO.

Regant boss room. Legandary place. There are a lot of people (again, timezone ^^). I took my WoC not here. And I am happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    A PE dealing the same damage to mobs, as a tank? Dude, the only thing that can get close to Creed damage (not counting the other good farm cannon - Rav) is a Healing Light.. That thing isnt easy to use as a PE..
    A Creed tank does almost double the damage as a PE can do.. And MUCH easier, while also having MUCH better resists.
    And ANYONE farming firemobs in close range, is doing it wrong..
    Take BoH, then test, please. One more thing. Tank go to farm with rare weapons. And PE can take TT epic pistol (which never broke, easy to use, deal acceptable damage). How often you will re-buy you 5 slotted CS and lose for nothing your pleasures (unressed)?

Erh.. All classes suck (except for droner ofc), in the places you mention.. So I dont see your point?
    Besides, I have no idea where you're going with all this..
    I did everything that writen as PE in company with droners and ppus. Yes, I did it as any tank could.

Erm.. Again, no idea what you're trying to say.
    In Quake III all classes are tanks There are no stupid ressers/cst. There are no stupid farm parts. Pure and true FPS and PvP. Nothing more. That is many people expectects from NC. They are see only FPS/PvP while this is mmo-RPG. RPG. Role. Player. Game.

Tank go to farm with rare weapons. [..] How often you will re-buy you 5 slotted CS and lose for nothing your pleasures (unressed)?
    Never, cause you can farm with sub-standard rares pretty fine?! The efficiency discrepancy to 5 Slotted All Arti is not important when farming and they are much cheaper since much more common.

And PE can take TT epic pistol (which never broke, easy to use, deal acceptable damage).
    TT Epic Cannon or MC Gatling can be used by anyone just as the TT epic pistol... whats your point about that? Farming to buy one of those is easier then farming for a TT Epic Pistol since here as well: much more common since higher demand since Tank is the thing. Especially for farming.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Yeah, tank is definitely the best starter character.
    They can be effective pretty easy, and even without rare imps of any kind - even in PvP.
    PE should be the last character people made.. Its so gimped atm, its not even funny (I have 3, one of them is WoC'd (was lucky with a 3x XP weekend)..
    Spy can be good aswell, but really do need rare imps, which isnt exactly cheap - especially not for a new player.
    And who will cst/rep your 5-slotted CS? Huh. In game as IRL a lot of liers. You gave your CS to repair and lost it. Haha. Is it common situation? Ok, you have own cst/rep/res. This is usual way for any class. ANY. Because you can trust to noone.

And you are forgot about one important thing. Tank dont need even be WoCed. Only pistols and riffles are present in full set of WoCed weapons. Every PE, Spy needs WoC, tanks not. Every PE, Spy with pistols and riffles want to complete all WoC's weapons quests. Tank is not.

What I want to say? Tank being with 25 INT want mostly one thing: PvP. And they are getting it very fast, yes. Just cap STR and go fight. Another classes may looking for something special. Like huge and intresting quest. Or want to see impressive buildings and to hear cool soundtrack, for instance, where Regant was re-born. Ah, you never be here. Poor, poor tank. You know only 3 locations: PP1, PP3 and NF.

Role. Player. Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    Never, cause you can farm with sub-standard rares pretty fine?! The efficiency discrepancy to 5 Slotted All Arti is not important when farming and they are much cheaper since much more common.
    Again. Take BoH, please. What is difference between BoH and your ultra-CS? DPS? Are you sure? Range? Are you sure? Ok, PE to handle BoH may buy a lot of drugs or 1-4 expensive chips. And so? PE will never go to farm rares? Are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    TT Epic Cannon or MC Gatling can be used by anyone just as the TT epic pistol... whats your point about that? Farming to buy one of those is easier then farming for a TT Epic Pistol since here as well: much more common since higher demand since Tank is the thing. Especially for farming.
    Sure. But why you are saying how good your CS? This is because you never take in your hand BoH. This is because you accept to re-buy your CS, and seems to be PE cant do this, right? Why? You as tank like buy things, while PE like complete this simple quest and take his own 5 slotted TT epic pistol and farm with it forever.

Role. Player. Game.

I have a WOC PE, and 2-3 WOC spys, and a WOC tank. Rifle class do no need WOC, as one can use the Disruptor.

While I understand some players might want to explore the game as a non-capped, I highly recommend you do it as capped mainskill AT LEAST.

Game is much funnier when you are at least on par with other players, weapon wise. Because you will either be outdamaged by competing runners (pve) and will mot get loot priority, or you will simply be owned by a Creed tank shootin those same mobs you were if youre non-LE (I lv all my guys w/o LE chip).

A new player can always do without the rare chips, however fighting with a Tangent Epic Pistol vs a Disruptor is far from fun, it's straight-up shitty.

Lastly, the PE has one of the lowest DPM in-ggame at the moment, mainly due to the "jack of all trades" design behind the class. Whether you go STR or DEX based weapons, you will use weapons 15 - 30 TLs under those of the "pure" class, and have to manage your own buffs, AND you wont be PVP viable untill you get the rare chips.

I use a /52 tank with a non-rare TPC and hacknet DB fake-Devourer, with no rare chips and I manage to kill people dueling, fighting in PP1 or while I'm runnin around the wastelands.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123