think i read something that they got enough for that month, you can do it again next

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kot View Post
    What happened to the donate link? Are donations still being taken?
    Some of the webpages on the website are broken at the moment. Sorry about that, our web team is looking into the issues.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Guys im gonna be honest here i think this whole disclosure thing is asking a bit much.

PS. If you really want donations put a target on a site showing current donations to date and the targets needed for a goal.

Sorry had to edit your quote to pick the parts i need to argue for/against.

This is basically what people were asking for?
    not who donated what amount, but a simple box saying how much they need to reach each month/year to run the server, then another box saying what they are up to.
    I am on an unofficially official band forum that does this, it works really, really well, people know when to stop donating so funds arent wasted, but they always reach thier target each year, so the users end up paying for the server.

I think disclosure of amounts needed and recieved would be a very, very good thing.

I am also in the boat of not playing right now, but always watching and feeling like i owe the team for the time that i did play for free, however i dont know how much ther sever costs to run. If i knew, then i would know if my intended donation is stingey or on target.

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ancient View Post
    No need to cap monthly donations if there's a roll over, as there's nothing saying that the same amount will be hit each month. I think the counter is a good idea as it'll make people know if we are falling short and kick them up the butt to donate more. If we are over, then great, it can go towards next month or possible other improvements down the line like fixing something that breaks and costs to have replaced just as an example (probably covered by the data center charge, but you never know when some random cost might pop up for something).
    I hadnt read the whole topic before posting, this is excatly what im talking about.
    If we know how short we are, people might throw in a dollar more or 2 when they donate, or might be more likely to donate.

Quote Originally Posted by yavimaya View Post
    I hadnt read the whole topic before posting, this is excatly what im talking about.
    If we know how short we are, people might throw in a dollar more or 2 when they donate, or might be more likely to donate.
    This kind of information is now available on the donation page, now it's been opened for this months server costs.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

speaking of which: did you try flattr yet? its a convenient way of donating.

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

You should have some of my money now. Thanks for your fine effort. We really appreciate this.

I want longer stealth :(

Quote Originally Posted by zii View Post
    Thanks for your fine effort. We really appreciate this.
    Agreed.

Some €€€ coming your way. It's the least I can do for the past decade of NC pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Kanzaki Iejir
    Also, let history know, nobby was the master stragetist in this battle, while the desk of help produced the small battleplan, nobby was the first on to spot the weakness in the enemy lines.
    Next time we go to war, that's us fucked then

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    This kind of information is now available on the donation page, now it's been opened for this months server costs.
    I donated 10€. I looked at the numbers on that page but I don't really get it. For example, what exactly is the "Amount remaining"?

"Amount remaining: 57,03€"

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Eres View Post
    I donated 10€. I looked at the numbers on that page but I don't really get it. For example, what exactly is the "Amount remaining"?

"Amount remaining: 57,03€"
    Thats the carry-over still left in the pot after paying the bill, the remainder of the surplus from march.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    Thats the carry-over still left in the pot after paying the bill, the remainder of the surplus from march.
    Correct.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quick question - What does it show as on your statement if you use Paypal? is it "Neocron Support Team - Maintenance"...
    I swear if my wife sees anything Neocron she might punch me in the face... the word "Neocron" is very taboo in my and most of my friends houses!
    Although she does still wear some of the old NC > SW:G garb I bought for her a looooong time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by hudsonbeck View Post
    Quick question - What does it show as on your statement if you use Paypal? is it "Neocron Support Team - Maintenance"...
    I swear if my wife sees anything Neocron she might punch me in the face... the word "Neocron" is very taboo in my and most of my friends houses!
    Although she does still wear some of the old NC > SW:G garb I bought for her a looooong time ago.
    Just... lol.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places

Quote Originally Posted by hudsonbeck View Post
    Be thankful it doesn't say "Pussy club membership".
    Hoder
    Neocron Support Team

»Are you questioning the authority of the NEOCRON POLICE DEPARTMENT???«

Quote Originally Posted by Hoder View Post
    Be thankful it doesn't say "Pussy club membership".
    On a secodn thought... it SO should read that on the statement...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast