Default Op fight Video Sieger Nice Guys vs 17th Mercs

Long fight but fun!

edit: the raw cut of this was 216 gigs x_x

Thanks for sharing!

If you want the german community to be able to watch this video, you will have to upload it again without the music because youtube blocks it in Germany for copyright reasons.

".....not available in Germany because it contains copyrighted music from Sony Music Entertainment..."
    Baldur
    Management - Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Ut sementem feceris, ita metes«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Baldur View Post
    Thanks for sharing!

If you want the german community to be able to watch this video, you will have to upload it again without the music because youtube blocks it in Germany for copyright reasons.

".....not available in Germany because it contains copyrighted music from Sony Music Entertainment..."
    That's frustrating! I'll see if i can find some non-copyrighted classical music or something.

i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

interesting reliving this from your eyes and i did enjoy actually seeing me kill u lol. would never see that in a tino vid. but i didnt realize i died 4 times, and 3 times u were shootin at me lol so i guess i need to target u more? good times, cant wait for the next one
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

Nice video, at 10:08-10:10 i clipped like a boss! Until I died shortly there after..

On another non-serious note, always good to see my guy getting a lot of attention on this video

Truly yours,
    Shiro Amada (Woc Pistol PE)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LDqBsVFw5E
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Mushy Snugglebites - Pistol Spy
    Ender Reznik - Heavy Tank
    Will McAvoy - PPU

Quote Originally Posted by Baldur View Post
    proxtube for firefox or any other proxy will do. its not even illegal, so get it.

Where i can get rpos theme from first video?

i havent played for years but it seems like theres noticeably less clipping. did reakktor update the netcode?

Quote Originally Posted by tarasm View Post
    i havent played for years but it seems like theres noticeably less clipping. did reakktor update the netcode?
    Nope. The Neocron Support Team did.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

They also nerfed runspeed. Less movement => less clipping.

Quote Originally Posted by tarasm View Post
    Yep, the volunteers worked on the code for awhile and looks like its fixed. You'll catch a warp every now and again but not as bad as before.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravel View Post
    Where i can get rpos theme from first video?
    /set gfx_hudcolor 1

use numbers 1-10 at the end.. i honestly cant remember which number it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunshifty View Post
    Nice video, at 10:08-10:10 i clipped like a boss! Until I died shortly there after..

On another non-serious note, always good to see my guy getting a lot of attention on this video

Truly yours,
    Shiro Amada (Woc Pistol PE)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LDqBsVFw5E

I didnt watch much of the fight but was it like 3 vs 10? lol

Thanks for the video, it's a nice one : )

(next time cut the part where I die like a noob please, I'll pay well)
    I behave as a signature

Quote Originally Posted by MayhemMichael View Post
    I didnt watch much of the fight but was it like 3 vs 10? lol
    It was something maybe along the lines of 6/7 vs 10, a lot of the footage was cut due to really no one dying (which is boring if no one is dying). As you know Blackhill fortress is just one of those ops where unless the fight is out front, then no ones really going to die. Anywho, I just cut out the parts that made the most sense to me. We had another fight at Blackhill like maybe a week after I shot this video in which the fight was more even, and I remember your clan catching us off-guard while we were trying to kill some PPU clipping around a tree. Probably would've made for a better video too!
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Mushy Snugglebites - Pistol Spy
    Ender Reznik - Heavy Tank
    Will McAvoy - PPU

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast