Default Blood and Screeching tires

To copy and paste the message from Con Centre, from I See Blue. Event taking place next sunday guys, get prepd. submit ur names here if u want to be in the PVP event, for the driving event just make sure ur logged on at the time stated below, and listen up for the checkpoints. much love fellow crackheads.

Good people of Neocron.

Good news for all runners, the double-event Blood and Screeching Tires will be held on sunday the 30th of march. At 20.00 CET we hope to unleash hundreds of horsepower on the wastelands, followed by a bloodspurting duel-tournament. The tournament is sponsored by 17th.

The first event will be a chance to showcase your skill behind the driving wheel, dodging obstacles and fearsome mobs, while navigating your way to the next check-point. Chose your vehicle well for this test of speed behind the wheel. This will be a test of both nimble hands and nimble minds. You are welcome to have passengers/navigators, but it is not a must.

The rules are simple:

1. You can only use ground vehicles, and they have to have room for at least one gunner/passenger.

2. Anyone caught attacking fellow racers will be excluded from the race, this is about driving, not fighting.

3. You will have to check in at 3-5 checkpoints during the race. At the checkpoint you will get the location of the next checkpoint.

4. The player/team who crosses the finish line first, and has tagged all the checkpoints, wins.

The second one, taking place shortly after the race is finished, will be a PvP tournament. Here is the chance to prove your skill in front of a captivated audience, and claim fine prizes and of course bragging rights. This will be a 1 vs 1 style tournament, as has been seen often in Neocron.

There are of course great prizes to be won, for both race and tournament, and we hope you will sign up for the events as soon as possible.

Signup for both events will open shortly, and will be available right up to the beginning of the events.

More updates will follow shortly, by me or other runners from 17th.

OK guys, its the day before the Big event, just to give you some updates

Race will start shortly after 20:00 CET, please leave the name of ur racer/fighter than you want to enter either here or DM someone from 17th in game

Prizes will include - Woc discs, 3 slot CS, 2 slot rav, full rare parts to self build ANY weapon you want, we have multiples of each APART from the CS and DEV. we have 1 full set of each of those.

The start of the race will be told shortly before the event starts, when you get there you will be told where the next check points are, so proceed in that direction to find our player NPC's, who will be able to give u the information for the next check-point. you have to go to every checkpoint, as your names will be taken at each point, first person to reach all checkpoints and cross the finish line wins the mega bucket prize, don't be dismayed, we have a lot of stuff so there will be runner up prizes too.

make sure you're there for your chance to win big!

this race event is non-pvp so its a perfect chance for LE chars, and newbies to get in on the action and kit there characters out nicely!

the PVP tournament, however, will be sheer destruction

17th squad will not be held accountable for any loss of limbs/property or lives, PPU's will be available for rezzes

It will be comical, but put me down for the PvP tourney.

Will also be turning up for the race.

hey dribble, thanks for getting involved! whats the names of the chars you'll be entering? i guess dribble joy for the PVP but for the race too? need the specific char names if poss, and just to re-iterate that the Veh must be a grounded one with a passenger/gunner seat as there's been some confusion about that.

p.s. We do have some Judges in stock should you win ;p

Dribble Joy for both. I'm probably going to LoM some VHC for the race.

clip from our last event a few months back

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy View Post
    Dribble Joy for both. I'm probably going to LoM some VHC for the race.
    got it

I'll take part in the tourney too.
    Boargh for the drive contest.
    See no Evil for the PvP tournament.
    I behave as a signature

Thanks for doing all this... I wish I could come but plans just changed and I will be at a 3yr old birthday party.
    Damnit.

Quote Originally Posted by hudsonbeck View Post
    Thanks for doing all this... I wish I could come but plans just changed and I will be at a 3yr old birthday party.
    Damnit.
    Okay it ended up being a six-year-old's birthday party followed by going straight to a three-year-old's birthday party long day....

How did everything go?

A big thank you from every one at 17th squad for taking part guys, I'm sure there are quite a few people out there nicely kitted out now ^^

Grats to Boargh/Dribble Joy for pushing those vehicles to the absolute limit, and showing the others how to drift revellers like pros.

Grats to Kame for PWNing his way to the top of the table, earning himself the title of 'King of the Cage'.

Thanks to the GM's who took part too, for the random mob spawns, the insta rezzes, and just for being awesome in general. The shenanigans with the spawns in the pit at the end were a good laugh, the 'Lil Bastard', and Hoder's throne that Faid stole haha.

Apologies to the runners who got caught in the crossfire at DRT, almost derailed the event but glad to see it all went well.

We got a shit load of fraps footage so will be posting it up once the guys have worked their wizardry with raw footage. Nice one Faid for taking the time to drone it up and get that footage! Thanks to I See Blue, Mace, Faid, Invinci and Peanuts ;p for being awesome checkpoints, and thanks to the rest of the clan members for making it run smoothly.

Once again just a big thank you in general to the community for getting stuck in, was a nice turnout.

keeps your eyes peeled for the next event brought to you by 17th squad and I See Blue entertainment.

Crossfire at drt? What happened there?
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

The REAL Walker

Glad to hear that the event went well!
    Sadly I was having a grand hangover, so I didnt have energy for anything more than my couch
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

I borrowed a reveler off Brammers and then missed the announcement for driver to come to DRT. As a result I turned up after the race started, waited for my SI to drop and set off fully expecting to be in last place.
    However I was then greeted by a long line of empty vehicles along the route and WBs and York Troopers had begun picking people off.
    I came in second as it happened, and since Boargh was in the 17th, I got the main prize.

Which was nice.

Did not fair so well at the PvP tourney. I turned up in full energy armour and a force modded Judge to deal with dizzy spies. So of course my opponent was an EoF/Dev tank in WoC armour. I also in my haste forgot to use my usual redflash and the extra whiteflash I bought for the fighting.

I did not last long.

Anyway, cheers for the great event guys.

sry dj that i had to stop ya, after winning the first prize in the race you couldnt also go through the pvp event
    WoC and full duranium armor with 110 energy resists, not too much dmg done by ur judge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast