Default are Neocron players being observed, too?

Since we know that Xbox Live, World Of Warcraft and even Second Life were intensely scrutinized by terrorist-hunting NSA-agents, i wonder if we Neocronians are victims of privacy-invading special cyber-agents as well? any news on that? who is listening in on my NSFW-BDSM-RP in the dim cellars of this post-apocalyptic world, while getting paid for? and if so, is the City Administration involved?

Even IF, i guess the NSA will hardly share gathered data with the GMs to help them clean up with notorious cheaters and buttplugs...
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Dear rebells of the Twillight Guardian you don't have to regret anything!

I can't speak about what happened outside of our servers but WE don't share anything to NSA, BND and all the other "democratic" institutions fighting for the rights of free ppl around the globe
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    I can't speak about what happened outside of our servers but WE don't share anything to NSA, BND and all the other "democratic" institutions fighting for the rights of free ppl around the globe
    At least not knowingly or willingly... ^^
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    Dear rebells of the Twillight Guardian you don't have to regret anything!

He was told to say this if this topic comes up.

Someone ask Edward Snowden

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Maybe we should say that we are - recall the old adage about their being no such thing as bad publicity? . We should also say Elvis is alive and we'll and living in Pepper Park. Huh huh huh.

Full disclosure for the hard of thinking; the above paragraph is a joke.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Just remember everyone, NCPD has an eye on you.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

So, what we're having here is a Stormbot (!), telling us they'd never work with democratic institutions, another Stormbot (!!) adding that Elvis would be alive and dwelling in filthy Pepper Park and a 3rd (!) Stormbot (!!!) assuring us NCPD always have an eye on us. Which, summed up, is exactly what i expected from the Voice of the Compliance, or members of the administration.

Brave people of neocron! The fight for freedom is more urgent than ever! We now have proof were being watched wherever we go, and getting answers ripe with disinformation and ruse. Oppression is just around the corner, so support the freedom forces whereever you meet them. There is hope, good people of Neocron!

Torg++

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

They probably read Hell Demons stories from way back and decided to never return

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet View Post
    They probably read Hell Demons stories from way back and decided to never return
    This.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

tanks sind imba ;P

NSA has access to my mail account i use since im 13 years old.

neocron is the least of my problems ^^

in related news: the NSA has been caught disturbing hardware randomizing functions. will they compensate me for two plaza L3 appartments filled with holy true sight sanctum additional tech parts, instead of... more useful stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet View Post
    Well some good came out of them then. Scared off the NSA.

I'm a fucking hero. Gimme monies.

Please....
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast