Default account activation problems

Hello,

I used to play neocron many years ago, and am so keen to get back on and check it out. I tried to set up an account this morning, and followed the link sent to my email, when i entered the code along with my details, it said the code was 'invalid'. now when i try to set up an account it says i already have an active account, but i cannot log into neocron. this is so frustrating. I sent an email to 2 account.neocron email addresses at least 12 hours with no reply. halp. so keen for nostalgic neocrack fix

Sure it was account@neocron-game.com? Emails were changed a little while ago.

http://forum.neocron-game.com/announ...hp?f=149&a=423

You can try this:

If you've simply forgotten your Neocron 2 Game Account password, it is possible to retrieve it through the Neocron Launcher. Clicking "My Account" in the left hand menu will present a form to change your password, beneath this is a link labelled "Reset Account Password" clicking this will direct you to an additional form.

Here you will need your Neocron 2 Game Account user name, adding it to the box and clicking submit will send an e-mail to the address tied to your Neocron 2 Game Account with a password reset token inside. The launcher will then present a form requiring your one time code, entering this code and clicking submit will send another e-mail containing a temporary password. This password allow you to login to the launcher as well as the game, however once you have your temporary password it is advised you change your password immediately.
    Last edited by Ziu; 02-11-13 at 00:13.
    Ziu
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Home is where the heart is!«

Facebook • Twitter • IRC • Play Neocron! • Support Routes • Rules of Conduct

Earlier I heard a similar story. A guy was unable to create an account, it just gave some generic error message saying to contact account@neocron-game.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Shadow View Post
    Earlier I heard a similar story. A guy was unable to create an account, it just gave some generic error message saying to contact account@neocron-game.com
    I need one of those generic error messages.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    I need one of those generic error messages.
    Failed to complete registration, please try again later or contact account@neocron-game.com

Okay, I've checked the logs and all I can say is:

• Choose an account which is NOT already existing
    • Choose an alphanumeric account name (0-9 + a-z)
    • Fill out all needed fields with VALID data.
    • Use valid emails and mail servers. We got a bunch of account registration with bullshit emails.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​