Thread: I'm Brand new.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Highest Ranked Psi-Monk Ever Forget My Name's Avatar

Welcome to Neocron's learning curve! Have fun climbing that vertical wall!

______________________________________________________________________________________
    Majestic_12 / Cold Steel Mercs / Phoenix LTD / P.I.M.P / Immune

my techs for trade

Welcome aboard!

You will have lots of fun learning all aspects of the game - and there are lots! Don't rush and just enjoy the ride
    Tetasau - Rifle Spy
    Rincey - Tank

I downloaded the client. getting the 159 error message. install may be write protected or something? any ideas peeps? cant find the patch folder to delete it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Where did you download it from? By 159 error do you mean Patch 159? The latest installer from www.neocron-game.com runs off R#180, includes all prerequisites and automatically works to ensure the best compatibility to avoid issues with Windows Vista/7/8.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

obviously not there then.

yes it was #159 patch. i got it from a mirror that was linked here. i guess im redownloading it again tonight.
    Something is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    obviously not there then.

yes it was #159 patch. i got it from a mirror that was linked here. i guess im redownloading it again tonight.
    Can you let us know where this link is so we can get it updated.

Thanks
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy View Post
    Make sure you and your friends make use of the HELP channel ingame. Though you may come across some 'interesting' characters, most people are quite willing to help new runners.

The learning curve is quite steep, so don't be afraid to ask.

Always make absolute mental note too take use of Help channel and OOC. Keep in mind the ZONE channel too, thats always a good one Bandaids and Alvarot! You will definitely come across some of us crazy ass people in Help and OOC, haha! This game's community now is more helpful and supporting than it ever has been in years in my opinion. As Dribble Joy said, the learning curve can be very steep so take this game at your own pace, one step at a time. If you would like me too, I will donate some money both your ways to help you both get started and help you level any way I can. My ingame name is Agent Kane for you both. Best of luck to you guys and let us know ingame or by PM if you need any assistance!

What were you doing for 7 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bifrost View Post
    Can you let us know where this link is so we can get it updated.

Thanks
    http://neocron.klunky.co.uk/
    Something is wrong.

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Ulp, that's mine. I'd better get this updated. Apologies for being not on the ball.

If I'm right, then I should I just take the file from http://www.neocron-game.com/download....2.180.16.exe?

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Aah well, I used the link noted above. Of course, wget won't work unless a referrer is included ;P I suppose this dissuades hot-linkers.

According to wget, this should be updated by tomorrow.

night night.

Thanks for taking the time to update your mirror. The link you included above is indeed correct.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I'm trying to get back into it so what would everyone recommend on leveling? I'm just doing those Mr. Jones missions so far. Running an HC Tank. Are there any active NA guilds still?

Quote Originally Posted by zii View Post
    Ulp, that's mine. I'd better get this updated. Apologies for being not on the ball.

If I'm right, then I should I just take the file from http://www.neocron-game.com/download....2.180.16.exe?

right. thats why i downloaded it from there. I figured yours would be the most trustworthy zii
    Something is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BizzyBum View Post
    I'm trying to get back into it so what would everyone recommend on leveling? I'm just doing those Mr. Jones missions so far. Running an HC Tank. Are there any active NA guilds still?
    For Pro City Admin I always do Plants in the Lvl 1 Sewers with missions. I do that up till i qualify for Normal Mission then i switch to Aggressors, then Aggressor Captains and finish up with Launcher Clops.

Once the missions are over i jump to El Farid, Regants, Decayed Hunts or Warbot Hunts.

Best way to get help is to talk with runners in game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast