I am in no way trying to cause drama, troll, ect. I had no intent of saying any of the things I have recently.. I just hate when a DEV blatantly lies to the publics face.

I know my posts will probably be deleted. Which just shows you would rather hide the problems, then come clean, and start fixing things up.
    Last edited by Arzon; 13-09-13 at 14:57.

To continue on along with the term of corruption, since you pissed me off now with your lies..

"Mrtrip / Lykos" (Josh) was removed from your team, after you sucked what you could out of him, while he was trying to work on some balancing, and was testing it with some runners, on the retail server, who had no knowledge of who he was, at mc5, it was just a testing process.

Yet at the same time, Hoder can hang out in teamspeak / mumble all day with some of the uk players, or meet up with invinci and David at bars, and that's just k? Cheonoa (r.i.p not trying to stir shit just an example) was constantly in Ressi's teamspeak, and helping her with stuff ect.

Years ago there was a clan, called malevolent crackheads (not one of the lame wanna be spinoffs that have been made over the years, but the original). Their clan was being given gm spawned weapons for op fights, which eventually they did get banned, along with the gm being removed from the team. Yet near the end of terra, you could just put in a ticket, if it was true or false (this was tested, and proved to be true..) saying you lost your 5 slot gm ionic cannon or some shit, in a belt that fell through the ground in p2. Even when a belt never did drop, those runners were being given items from the gm who "got the belt back for them".

That shows how much care there actually is for the integrity of the game.

There was a problem with duping near the end of Terra. Many many runners got banned for it, and in the end, the server got shut down, being as the economy was just too fucked, and the server was not stable anyways, a fresh start was just better all in all.

The problem was though, that it took myself openly telling in ooc, after having a gm dm me asking how (fucking seriously?) to dupe. My account that I had told everyone how to dupe on though, surprise, surprise was never banned, and that account still isn't to this day tbh (even though I no longer play, so don't really care).

Or members of your dev team telling runners who gms main characters are. IE. gm_scanline aka tratos skarn (thank you trivaldi..).

Or a german runner, names will be left out.. (cough falk keegan cough cough). Who was woc on the 2nd day of titan, while the next highest runner, was /42, because he was afk leveling all day / night then had the bossroom to himself, since he was so far ahead, that is ok...?

and the corruption just goes on and on... let me bring up an email here...

"

To: <BLANKED FOR CONFIDENTIALITY>
    Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2012 6:50 AM
    Subject: Re: [Ticket#<BLANKED FOR CONFIDENTIALITY>] accounts

Dear William,

Thank you for your request. All the accounts are already registered to this email address. However after some extensive research and one heck of a rapsheet, I have found that these accounts were banned for duping, hate speak towards Germans, telling other people how to dupe in public chat on Terra***, abuse and threats toward GMs and Moderators. They will not be unbanned; eg they are permanently banned. Even a few forum accounts tied to these in-game accounts are banned for abuse. To give you an idea of the time span I'm looking at with the reports I've read regarding these accounts we're looking at 2004 to 2012. The first ban being made in 2004 by Odin.

IfI would suggest creating a new account with a new email address and following the rules to the letter

Sorry for the delayed response, but I work 8 hours a day M-F; we're all volunteers here now with Neocron.

With kind regards,

Danae
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M "

OPENLY STATING BAN EVASION IS ALLOWED........

There Zoltan, what lies are going you going to say now to cover that shit up.

And no, this isn't to troll, this isn't to cause drama. I just want you to be honest for once. Please.

A reply would be much respected

***the account I told people how to dupe on was not banned, some of my others were though
    Last edited by Arzon; 13-09-13 at 15:27.

You know Kurara, by reading all the stuff that you wrote, and making my own interpretations and some assumptions, I can't really find anything that was done wrong by the support crew, beside the GM spawned weapons.

Then again, we're all humans and some make mistakes. The support crew should not be held accountable for the fuck-up of one. I'm sure these guys were removed or corrected and now the support crew is working to make something awesome for everyone to play (free of charge).

Would it be too hard to leave the past for what it is and enjoy the game?

If you can't do this... with all due respect, just go away. You're not making anything better.

so.. you are saying gm's asking how to dupe, for their player account is acceptable, informing a known ban evader it is ok to play is acceptable, releasing personal information to the public is acceptable, ect? Did you actually read anything, or just skim it?

Also as I stated, I just don't like the blatantly lies from the dev team. I want them to be honest about stuff. Yes, I am a scumbag, an asshole ect, but at least I am not a liar. That is one thing I can be proud of.

I think once the team owns up to their faults, then they can finally be at peace, be more open and honest to the community, and improvements will start coming.

Could you please lock this thread, so only kk members can respond, it has been derailed a bit, and the random posts like maze here will just derail it more.

I just want to see a response from Zoltan..

We are the CityMercs

Quote Originally Posted by Arzon View Post
    Could you please lock this thread, so only kk members can respond, it has been derailed a bit, and the random posts like maze here will just derail it more.

So, in one post you shame a guy who exploited his GM powers to help individual players, and now you´re asking for the thread to be locked down because you dislike other people than Z posting here?

Maze is a respected guy in the NC community and i agree with his opinion on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Arzon View Post

The original subject for this thread is the concern for server population. If anything derails it's your cry for Zoltan.

If you're looking to hold a conversation with Zoltan, drop him a PM or talk to him on IRC.

My post was far from random, instead it was a direct reply to your previous comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel Moonez View Post
    Maze is a respected guy in the NC community and i agree with his opinion on the matter.
    Love you Manu!

Maze's post is actually the only constructive one that doesn't look like a dramatic episode of Law & order on this very page.

I have to say the new staff is doing a very good job so far.
    To get back on the matter at hand here, we need to be patient I guess. We need a balance patch and tweaks to the PvE content. Maybe they aren't even necessary, but changes would be nice for the lot of us who have experienced Neocron for well over 10 years.
    Keavy Oona and a bunch of clannies accounts I log on because WHY NOT on Titan, Muge/Nerije/Neal/Keavy Oona on Terra

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Let me please summarise:

• The rule regarding language, especially in titles, has been clarified. Also, the rules are not a valid topic of discussion.
    • We don't make a point of allowing people into the team and then burning them for no good reason, especially if they're allegedly a coding god. Also, our "hiring and firing" policy and reasons for same are not appropriate topics for public discussion.
    • The population is steady but we expect it to increase when the new features coming down the pipe are realised.

Thank you for your contribution and this thread is now closed. Please bear in mind that the inevitable new threads that spring up to continue discussing topics that are not fit subjects for discussion will be closed/removed and possible action taken if things go too far - this is clearly silly season, after all. It's really not worth it.
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 13-09-13 at 17:35.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314