Default [CLOSED][T#188] - punching sounds like gunfire

This is a really badass bug. Happens to any of my characters in any zone and relogging does not help. The sound of gunfire as I punch, followed by the actual "contact" noise. BLAM(smack)... BLAM(smack)... BLAM BLAM BLAM!

Last time I was on the test server doing the NeoCast with the guys they confirmed they put it in as a joke.

I don't think it's anything to worry about

Yes this should really be down as a "known error". This change was made while testing the way updates will be handled on Sparta, without patching. You may also notice that CopBots will be happy to strike you down with a Fire Apocalypse instead of their usual plasma rifle.

These specifc changes won't be made to Titan, in case anyone was wondering.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    You may also notice that CopBots will be happy to strike you down with a Fire Apocalypse instead of their usual plasma rifle.
    Godlike And the Plasma Rifle of the Storm Bot in front of the sync to pepper park 1 has the same sound as a lazar gun and a enhanced frequency Your balancing toys are working fine