Default [FIXED][R#184-T#185] Beam/Ray weapon bugs again

Hi,

After P#183 we had a pretty good fix with the beam/raygun weapons such as Beam of Hell, Ray of God, etc.
    I have been doing some fights today only to notice that the bug is totally back. 3/4 hits without any registration in a row during my duels.

Thanks for the work!
    Keavy Oona and a bunch of clannies accounts I log on because WHY NOT on Titan, Muge/Nerije/Neal/Keavy Oona on Terra

(upsie, I meant to put T#185 not R#, sorry)
    Keavy Oona and a bunch of clannies accounts I log on because WHY NOT on Titan, Muge/Nerije/Neal/Keavy Oona on Terra

Can you provide more information on the testing you have performed? Other reports we have received have reported improvements to this issue, not degradation.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Neallys View Post
    Hi,

After P#183 we had a pretty good fix with the beam/raygun weapons such as Beam of Hell, Ray of God, etc.
    I have been doing some fights today only to notice that the bug is totally back. 3/4 hits without any registration in a row during my duels.

Thanks for the work!
    /me needs videos (of both clients simultaneously), I cannot fix bugs I cannot reproduce and/or see. And without registration that's still not precise enough But I assume you meant that the shot is showing as a hit (so also that electric blueish little decal is playing and the beam directly aims at the player, but the enemey player's health bar does not move, right?
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I will get to the recording tonight I just need to set things up I'm on my laptop at the moment. I have been fighting duels yesterday in Canyon Facility, I have tried the following weapons:

• CA Plasma Wave
    • Beam Of Hell
    • Healing Light
    • Creed
    • Ray of God

The bug appears to be just like on Titan. If I want these weapons to register I have to get starter with the feet of my opponent, but if I do aim for the head or my opponent still isn't -fully- slowed down the hit will graphically appear as successful but no health will be taken down. On the other part, my opponent claims he had his health bouncing back. I have to say I even experienced this with the Ionic Cannon Shotgun which isn't an issue on Titan.

As I said, I'll try to set you guys up with some video footage, however if you wish to reproduce/test I would advise to create non-GM character, set up characters with a common PvP-build and try it out

/N