Thread: Ayyaaa

Default Ayyaaa

Last night I was helping someone out with the Aggie missions in P1 and were unexpectedly greeted by a room party full of Aggies, Aggie Capt's and even a Launcher

This was in the room after the third set of doors and have never seen anything like it before, but it was mint!

Maybe something is stirring down there...

Strom Alchofrolic [79/63] Rifle Spy on Terra
    Fates [46/46] PPU on Terra
    Narko [43/47] Rifle PE on Titan

I've also seen some 'weird' spawns lately.
    No mobs in CRP around cycrow and then 5 grim persecutors spawned on top of each other in front of it (GR area)
    When they were dead another 5 spawned just behind cycrow.
    When they were dead it went back to normal spawning style, I.e a couple of random mobs in front and behind

Earlier in the week (err can't remember the exact day) 5 or so Warbots spawned arround the bunker outside MB.

Felt like the old days...

Love this, there should be more random spawns like this! Launchers in the aggies sounds pretty epic!

Earlier today i launched a drone, and the drone turned into a launcher cyclops.
    a relog fixed the issue.
    Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss-Poor Performance.
    llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Trying to do FA epic i encountered 10+ Dragon NPCs in Outzone 1,... see stealth, hit for 300 a pop. No idea what rank they are, but i don't actually like unbalanced and pretty bugged spawns like this.

Nice feature? Could be. But this is a bug simply put. 10+ identical, named NPCs in a lowlevel area... nah.

edit: Dragon's Wrath Member - Radek Brand. Not getting by by any means, so i guess ill just wait for a fix untill logging back in.

TechHaven Network *************** nEo-1664's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaradoom View Post
    Trying to do FA epic i encountered 10+ Dragon NPCs in Outzone 1,... see stealth, hit for 300 a pop. No idea what rank they are, but i don't actually like unbalanced and pretty bugged spawns like this.

Nice feature? Could be. But this is a bug simply put. 10+ identical, named NPCs in a lowlevel area... nah.

edit: Dragon's Wrath Member - Radek Brand. Not getting by by any means, so i guess ill just wait for a fix untill logging back in.
    Log an ingame ticket using the '?' in the top right of the RPOS - It is a bug as they don't need to be killed, and they can be run around, which causes them not to de-spawn. If you put in the ticket for them, then they will be cleared up by the GM team
    The future is unknown until the present reveals it.
    [ Tech Haven Network ][ Item DB ][ Rares DB ][ NC-Wiki ][ NC2.2 Download ][ Fansites & Resources ]
    [00:07:39] [+Danae] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!

Dragon Wrath is not a bug but a huge hendrance when trying to get to my storage area!! Hate them!

Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Earlier in the week (err can't remember the exact day) 5 or so Warbots spawned arround the bunker outside MB.

Felt like the old days...

That one was me.

I do have a few more event GMs trained up now and I hope to see them out and about in the game world creating a few things out of the ordinary to break up the grind. That and of course we need to get back to the story as soon as we can. Time has been an issue in that department at the moment.

I'm glad people enjoy these little scenarios. I often leave an odd mob or two in a room people wouldn't expect, even if there aren't people there at the time.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Zaradoom View Post

This is not a bug, this is just sloppy players leaving a mess.
    Dragon's Wrath members are spawned as a part of NCPD cpu quest. The problem is, the quest does not require to kill them. So lazy players just run away and leave them be.

The real long time solution would be to alter the quest line. It should simply require to kill Johnny Five AND 4 of Dragon's Wrath. This way players will have to clean up their own mess.

Unless there was a system to delete them as soon as player leaves the zone, but it stopped working : )

Trivaldi you continue to amaze me and I appreciate all the fun stuff you do for this game. I would call you "Hot"!!

And whomever, GM, cleared out OZ1, I love you!! My gimpy spy can get to my storage area now.

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    ... and I hope to see them out and about in the game world creating a few things out of the ordinary to break up the grind. ...
    Hi Mr. */40ish Tank. May I spawn three of these lovely DOY Assault Units around you? That'd be fun. I'll make them MK2 Units, too. You seem to be handlin' Grims just fine.