The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Britney View Post
    It would be really cool to have a map graphed out of the nc server infrastructure. Zoltan can you share it or is it top secret?
    I would love to know a Little about the server setup aswell tbh!
    Working in hosting, but have zero experience with game servers, so this would definitely be interesting!
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

so, everything on titan is lost?

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRobot View Post
    How do you get that, from anything said in this thread?
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Stealth Wipe Victim

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRobot View Post
    Check the announcement thread and you will see that character data is fine, but world and appartment data is damaged. Worst case a 1 day rollback.
    Originally posted by Danae
    Umm...anything you find private msg me first or I will kick your butt so far up your body when you burp it'll smell of poo! Err I mean I will be unhappy...

I can cope with a rollback as I only had a few lvl's gained. Hope we don't have to, but it wouldn't be the first time

Hey, maybe we will get treble XP if there is a rollback!? ;-)

Stealth Wipe Victim

Quote Originally Posted by Ajay View Post
    I can cope with a rollback as I only had a few lvl's gained. Hope we don't have to, but it wouldn't be the first time

Hey, maybe we will get treble XP if there is a rollback!? ;-)
    There was so little up time that a rollback isn't going to lose anything much. I only managed about 4mil XP before the server went down last night. Only needed another 2mil to cap
    Umm...anything you find private msg me first or I will kick your butt so far up your body when you burp it'll smell of poo! Err I mean I will be unhappy...

If it's a rollback to before the transfer then I'll lose 32 levels of dex. Eep. Still not too worried... Shit happens.

Murm

Edit: Ah the last backup was on the 20th. No problem!
    Last edited by Harch; 21-06-13 at 13:46.

Would rather not have triple xp. Double is bad enough! Too much stress on the servers and levelling areas get annoyingly full on double as it is... Just double for a little longer is fine.

Murm

Stealth Wipe Victim

Quote Originally Posted by Harch View Post
    Would rather not have triple xp. Double is bad enough! Too much stress on the servers and levelling areas get annoyingly full on double as it is... Just double for a little longer is fine.

Murm
    Yeah if they did triple I would have to book time off work to cap all my tradeskillers. Save a lot of grinding El Farid or Regents.

Quote Originally Posted by Harch View Post
    If it's a rollback to before the transfer then I'll lose 32 levels of dex. Eep. Still not too worried... Shit happens.

Murm

Edit: Ah the last backup was on the 20th. No problem!
    Still, char data (e.g. your xp and level) are save. Apparently, "only" World and Appartment Data might be rollbacked to the 20th, which is (at least from my point of view) still "ok". Sure, rollbacks are never really good, but this one wouldn't be horrible either. Hope you get what I want to express

Whats the reason for double or triple exp?
    The Servermigration and the downtime?
    In my eyes, there is no reason for an exp boost. We have to thank Zoltan and the Dev Crew for the time they spend to keep Neocron alive and not claim bonus ep. We are paying nothing for our Drug, so calm down, do some housework and be prepared for the server start.

Stealth Wipe Victim

Quote Originally Posted by Hotschie View Post
    In my eyes, there is no reason for an exp boost. We have to thank Zoltan and the Dev Crew for the time they spend to keep Neocron alive and not claim bonus ep. We are paying nothing for our Drug, so calm down, do some housework and be prepared for the server start.
    We're just joking around. It has already been stated there will be double xp to make up for lost time. We aren't claiming anything. It was offered.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotschie View Post
    Yeah, getting back on crack after days of forced withdrawal is more than enough incentive.

What is wrong white the irc?some people cant connect to the irc

Stealth Wipe Victim

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    What is wrong white the irc?some people cant connect to the irc
    Could be hosted on the same server for all we know, so guess we wait until Ben says everything is up.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast