Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Current game mechanics allow for SL gain from any type of missions though.

Rats, Aggressors, Cyclops, Ressearch etc it's all the same SL gain.

I spend a lot of time doing recycle missions, and I had a lot of time to consider the mechanics of the Missions System, which makes my points based on observations due to many, many hours of running missions.

I also spend a lot of time in PP1 fighting lately, for various reasons, and sometimes everyone fights everyone and we all lose SL and no one seems to care much about it.

It looks to me as if people seem to want to fight to have fun and are ready to cope with the fact of having to run missions to restore SL in the future.

This is where this change would come in and impact, it doesn't change anything to the fact you're gonna have to run missions, it simply smooths out the "Time Running Missions" vs "Time Fighting Neutral/Allies" balance.

The PP1 fights arn't about ganking. To me it seems to be simply about enjoying PVP.
    Last edited by Kame; 13-06-13 at 02:28.

You can team up for fun fights, thats what I do if I'm having a fun fight with allies or neutrals, as for missions just buy tl150 cubes and you will have more sl than you know what to do with, it takes about 5 seconds to finish a tl150 mission and you even make money doing it, 1 stack gives you about 33 sl, this change would mean 1 stack would pretty much give 100sl.

That would pretty much make sl worthless and the whole point of sl is to make you have to question if you truly want to kill an ally. And of course they have already said they are altering the sl mission system and I think bringing out anarchy breed as a faction who hates everybody so if you like to kill everybody you can join them.
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."