Sleeping on it is probably a good idea in general, the pistol one I've admitted was a made in anger but despite being annoyed when I made the kami and dev thread I still stand by them today. Kami drones doing 3/4 of a groups hp and being so easy to aquire is silly, if they want to do that kind of damage they need to be VERY hard to get or at least let people blow them up with 1 shot so you can counter them, 1 major thing that annoyed me was I literally watched the kamis float around the room waiting for the others to show up while taking almost no damage from shots.

As for this dev thread, well as I said its either hacking or there is an issue, 2 people in as many days getting a 90% hit rate with a dev isn't right either in terms of fair play or the guns balance. As I've said I'm not saying the dev is easy to master, but if you can get this kind of hit rate when you master it why would any tank bother to master any other weapon? dev does more damage and you get the hilarity of following people over a zone line to watch em die, thats meant to be countered by them not being great with the aim, even when mastered.