Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The problem with droners at MC5 is that they can quite easily grief non-drone players. I wont go into discussion about how suffice to say that Enti has already hinted at the issue. As far as I know this kind of play is "illegal" within the game world. I find it frustrating that they can do that and get away with it and have reported droners in the past for doing these things.

However I too would prefer that the LE did not work in MC5.

Either that or they get no loot. Either works.

Whatever happens LE'd players should not be allowed to farm mc5. They should be allowed to use them but not to actively be there earning the parts. If they have un le'd alts then this should be perfectly acceptable to fight over/work out a way to split the spawn points between said groups peacefully.

I agree with Enti completely. This is something that is annoying and if possible it would be nice to change it somehow.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post

However I too would prefer that the LE did not work in MC5.

Focusing in on this point; To make it fit in RP wise, you could have it so that when you enter the mc5 zone the LE is 'shorted out/malfunctions', and it gives you a message stating that it is not working due to a jamming/dampening field the towers of mc5 are emitting as a way to hide the Base Commanader's where abouts.

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by eNTi View Post
    ... also mc5 is easy mode for droners, who are never in peril for a second. they can out damage any other non-droner and can basically block mc5 from you...
    Really not trying to be funny or anything, but if you are being out damaged by a drone I think you have issues. Any of the end game weapons do far more damage than a Punisher or Particle Nemesis do. Even an APU will out damage a drone and they have tons of issues.
    TERRA:
    Master Netphreak : Rifle PE 70/65** | Netphreak : Rifle Spy 79/65**
    Jedi Master Net : Gimped Blessed Hybird Monk 62/55**
    Kid Net : Pistol PE 63/65** | Chuck Rock : 56/58* H-C tank
    Dark Eagle : 73/56** CST Pistol Spy