Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The REAL Walker

I do not enjoy PVE, and I certainly do not enjoy RP.

I am one of those people who either go to PP1 or log off, if there isnt any opfights.
    And the only reason, why Im not killing everyone, is because Im so piss-poor, that I can afford to loose my items..

As long as Im not in a zone where I can kill people (read: In a safezone), everyone is Allied.

If items were harder to get, than they are currently, I wouldnt be playing. Just like leveling, if that took longer, I wouldnt be playing.
    I have on several occasions searched for FSM items for 2-3 days.. Making it harder to gain those items, would be absolutely insane..
    Even the fact that NEED-to-have items like SF is close to impossible to get, pisses me off tbh.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post

I am one of those people who either go to PP1 or log off, if there isnt any opfights.
    And the only reason, why Im not killing everyone, is because Im so piss-poor, that I can afford to loose my items..

As long as Im not in a zone where I can kill people (read: In a safezone), everyone is Allied.

If items were harder to get, than they are currently, I wouldnt be playing. Just like leveling, if that took longer, I wouldnt be playing.
    I have on several occasions searched for FSM items for 2-3 days.. Making it harder to gain those items, would be absolutely insane..
    Even the fact that NEED-to-have items like SF is close to impossible to get, pisses me off tbh.
    well i feel for you regarding the sf. especially if you are playing pe, getting the items you need just to use the most basic competitive items is insane, but the changes i'm suggesting wouldn't really make it more difficult to get an sf. only marginally. those items are rare nonetheless and they should be. what needs to be changed is the must-have character of those items.

i'm not an rp player myself. if i wanted i could rp the faction differences but i'm not because what's the point? it's no fun and i see no point in crippling my own income. it's basically the same as with the le. when le didn't have any (special) disadvantages people would just keep it in, because why the fuck not? since the mechanical changes people are popping le out all over the place. suddenly there's a good reason for that and since there the disadvantages are there for everyone it's a fair option to consider.
    Last edited by eNTi; 19-05-13 at 17:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post

Planetside 2. Honestly, its your game.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    Planetside 2. Honestly, its your game.
    Been there, done that - Got bored after a month..
    Went back to NC (which I have played since NC2 release) after that.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance