für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Default Recall "Rezas" Finest from Ecuador Oasis

I recently stumbled upon a group of the 44th Special Forces Rezas Finest in Escador Oasis.
    They seem a bit lost there, as they do not seem to have much of a job there. At least it seems that way. Also with recent events they might be recalled closer to the city.
    Since I like seeing them, maybe one of the wasteland sectors with a bunch of cyborgs closer to the city line misses a camp of them ;-)

And before anything else says it, I know thats more or less the least important thing around at the moment, but if i do not write it here I just forget it
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

I think that would be an awesome idea. I loved seeing the badges on those guys. Like the cream of the crop of storm units. Put em in and put them around Plaza zone lines. If nothing else they will add to the aesthetic value (even if never called upon to do anything).

The one at Pepper Park/Plaza 3 gives that sense of the fact you are walking in to a dangerous area where trouble can be found by the fact hes stationed there because the regular copbots cant get the job done.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?