EnTi, I hate dying also but PvP is YOU against ME. Bring every single tactic and skill you have. I chose a woc spy with a SH, you chose a nub with a lvln weapon. Lvln with no LE will give you less exp gain compared to having an LE (hence the LE nerf). If you happen to be very good at the game you will be able to overcome the challenge and see rewards. Example; clan mates lvln at Regants might have my fighting alts logged off in the area to protect or resurrect him should he be killed. Make some friends that are not carebears and learn to deal with your challenges. Someday you will SEX the corpse of your enemies instead of be the corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by rune100 View Post
    Fun fact 121*: The people who complain about not enough players take their LE out are usually the ones who rushed to level cap before pulling their own out.

The more you know, the funnier it becomes.
    I know my clan and we yank LE's at /2. Some keep the LE until about /45 and they get made fun of for it.

Ganking noobs is funny, i love a bunker zerg... not only that but most of the times i do it im waiting for someone to come and revenge friend or alt. Get over it dude its neocron, noob ganking will always continue dont get mad get even!

I understand its a pain in the ass when you want to just get on and level, but if everyone was nice and respectful to each other you wouldnt make any enemy's and the game will be turd.

Quote Originally Posted by Brawl View Post
    Ganking noobs is funny, i love a bunker zerg... not only that but most of the times i do it im waiting for someone to come and revenge friend or alt. Get over it dude its neocron, noob ganking will always continue dont get mad get even!

I understand its a pain in the ass when you want to just get on and level, but if everyone was nice and respectful to each other you wouldnt make any enemy's and the game will be turd.
    i don't know... people played nc 2 for years now with the changed le and yes, i do agree that the change back was the right direction, only it wasn't thought through... AT ALL. they just reverted it back to how it was and there was a good reason, why kk chose to remove the le penalties. i want to be able to take part in all parts of neocron. i can't do that with my le in, but i also can't do that with my le out it seems. so what should it be? why can't there be reasonable rules that serve both, the pve and the pvp community equally? obviously you can't reason with pkers, because they get a hard one when they see a noob they can rape in the face.

your problem is easy enti. You like to play Neocron only YOUR way. You are AGAINST all things you dont like. This is a MMO with hugh pvp content and a FRAKTIONS System who called you whos an enemy and whos a friend.
    Thats there is a LE is great for beginners, other games (like eve online) dont have a LE for noobs and it is much more harder, because you get ganked all the time in the first days.! So PLZ STOP WHINING! You can have a great life in NC when you dont put your LE off i think.

But i think the main problem is that you (enti) need NC as a solo or only coop game! or like a pve server in wow, where you only can do pvp on battlefields lol
    Last edited by Hammer; 12-05-13 at 21:34.

Quote Originally Posted by eNTi View Post
    i don't know... people played nc 2 for years now with the changed le and yes, i do agree that the change back was the right direction, only it wasn't thought through... AT ALL. they just reverted it back to how it was and there was a good reason, why kk chose to remove the le penalties. i want to be able to take part in all parts of neocron. i can't do that with my le in, but i also can't do that with my le out it seems. so what should it be? why can't there be reasonable rules that serve both, the pve and the pvp community equally? obviously you can't reason with pkers, because they get a hard one when they see a noob they can rape in the face.

People capped in 2005-6 in nc2. Seven years later they do not need the LE. Fast forward to 2013 and due to the server being brand new and all of these people having years of experience the LE was being abused by those using it. At least now when people gob off at one another there will be retribution. All the smack talk I have heard from the LE'd crowd has piped down plenty.

The game has and will improve for that.

One person crying is the teardrop in the proverbial thunderstorm. I can bet you a pound to a pinch of shit that this change was agonised over long and hard before being implemented. It is the right thing to do for the community.

As a veteran NC player you knew what you were getting into. Clearly. You made the choice.

If your join date was May 2013 I would have said ok dude hard lines, heres 100k get over it. I will help you reroll (now that I can buff you on a non-le'd char). However you have been here a long old time so I do not know what you are moaning about as that's all this thread set out to do. It is not constructive in any way, there are no changes proposed, there is no discussion. It is just a moan thread because you got caught on the ugly end of a new change in the game.

Now that you have no LE you can join a clan. If you do that and they are not some 2p organisation then they should by rights protect you, or die trying.

This is a cold, harsh, cyberpunk world and I for one absolutely fucking love it.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    ... I do not know what you are moaning about as that's all this thread set out to do. It is not constructive in any way, there are no changes proposed, there is no discussion. It is just a moan thread because you got caught on the ugly end of a new change in the game.
    THIS

A lot of people here gave you tips/advise but you dont seem to appreciate or acknowledge them at all, instead you keep on bitching.

MB is one of those hotspots I have talked about and if you get killed more than once in the same spot it really is your own fault. There are many alternatives, but you dont seem to care for them. It seems to me you are very advisory resistent and set in your ways. You cant take out your LE and expect people to treat you like a LE player.

"i want to be able to take part in all parts of neocron. i can't do that with my le in, but i also can't do that with my le out it seems."

Please ENTI explain to me why you cant take part in all that NC has to offer?
    Because last time I checked you can do whatever you want in NC with or without LE, so what the f*ck do you want?
    I simply dont get it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    your problem is easy enti. You like to play Neocron only YOUR way. You are AGAINST all things you dont like. This is a MMO with hugh pvp content and a FRAKTIONS System who called you whos an enemy and whos a friend.
    Thats there is a LE is great for beginners, other games (like eve online) dont have a LE for noobs and it is much more harder, because you get ganked all the time in the first days.! So PLZ STOP WHINING! You can have a great life in NC when you dont put your LE off i think.

But i think the main problem is that you (enti) need NC as a solo or only coop game! or like a pve server in wow, where you only can do pvp on battlefields lol
    as a former eve player i can call bullshit on this.

...and yeah. no shit sherlock. i want to play nc the way i want to. as do you. don't give me that hypocritical nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by J@ck on Cr@ck View Post
    Please ENTI explain to me why you cant take part in all that NC has to offer?
    Because last time I checked you can do whatever you want in NC with or without LE, so what the f*ck do you want?
    I simply dont get it!
    try to pvp with le. try to level with others without le. the 1st thing is not possible, or maybe you can pvp at neofrag? no idea how that works. the 2nd is possible until some bored high level jerk comes along to kill you again and again.

i want consequences for being a dick in nc? some people on the other hand want to be a dicks and not deal with consequences. because that would take away from their fun. if others suffer it only makes them more happy. as stated before this is still an rpg, but without consequences this game is just a very imbalanced ffa quake arena with shitty graphics.
    Last edited by eNTi; 12-05-13 at 22:47.

Quote Originally Posted by eNTi View Post
    ...try to pvp with le...

...until some bored high level jerk comes along to kill you again and again...

i want consequences for being a dick in nc?
    1. You can PVP in NF with LE. But I do have the impression that you dont like PVP very much anyways.

2. As I said before, its your own fault if you keep going to the same spot again and again.

3. Did you miss the recent SL changes?

I still dont get what your problem is.
    You are unhappy keeping LE in and you are unhappy taking LE out.

Obviously you have a problem with being ganked, so why not keep the LE in?

I get the feeling you would like to have the gankers send a request first if they are allowed to attack you, is that what you want?

You don't have much choices other then going to the same places, especially around the level where you go to the MB Bunker. Simply because other level spots are just not viable in terms of cost/reward (even if you are not power leveling) or simply botched by the balance.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    You don't have much choices other then going to the same places, especially around the level where you go to the MB Bunker. Simply because other level spots are just not viable in terms of cost/reward (even if you are not power leveling) or simply botched by the balance.
    Funny that you keep saying this, as I have played since NC1 launch and never, literally, *ever* leveled at MB... ever, ahem. Never.

Ein Drom, zwei Drom, Drei Drom Terror_Nonne's Avatar
    Crahn Sect HQ || Dome of York || Wastelands || Hacknet || behind u ;>

Arrow now i´m a part of 88% le-runner ingame...

last night:
    put le out - build it artifact - put le in --

2013 - welcome back in the new

law-enforcercron

without any feeling of the real N E O C R O N.

THIS SHIT needs a second patch...

with skillrank 45
    =
    le should be destroyed after genrep-using.

u all know i´m right....
    Wir leben in einem System, in dem man entweder Rad sein muß oder unter die Räder gerät.
    Kein Sieger glaubt an den Zufall. || Den Stil verbessern, das heißt den Gedanken verbessern.
    Das Leben ist wert, gelebt zu werden, sagt die Kunst, die schönste Verführerin;
    das Leben ist wert, erkannt zu werden, sagt die Wissenschaft.
    Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900), dt. Philosoph

Quote Originally Posted by Terror_Nonne View Post
    last night:
    put le out - build it artifact - put le in --

2013 - welcome back in the new

law-enforcercron

without any feeling of the real N E O C R O N.

THIS SHIT needs a second patch...

with skillrank 45
    =
    le should be destroyed after genrep-using.

u all know i´m right....

i laughed at this post but im still not sure why

too many people forgot the fundamental essence of this game and the real reason for taking out the LE. Join a clan.

everyone gave good advice but only william antrim actually said join a clan. Pinky said find friends who arent carebears so i guess that was something towards it. It cant be that hard to find a bunch of people to play with in this game and form a clan with them or join one so if you do get ganked you have friends to call on for help.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

I love it!

It is definitely one of the best changes recently. There are so many funny RP-related things possible now.

Found a noob running around in Pepper Park Sector 3 (0/5) and shot his legs so that he couldn't run away. I charged him for 500 NC and he payed :-)
    I assured him to protect his ass in Pepper Park. He can just call me. Two minutes later I get a direct that he got killed in Pepper Park 2 by a spy. Went there, killed the spy brough the newb the dogtag and fetched another 500 NC :-P

Just awesome!

Stealth Wipe Victim

Quote Originally Posted by nabbl View Post
    I love it!

It is definitely one of the best changes recently. There are so many funny RP-related things possible now.

Found a noob running around in Pepper Park Sector 3 (0/5) and shot his legs so that he couldn't run away. I charged him for 500 NC and he payed :-)
    I assured him to protect his ass in Pepper Park. He can just call me. Two minutes later I get a direct that he got killed in Pepper Park 2 by a spy. Went there, killed the spy brough the newb the dogtag and fetched another 500 NC :-P

Just awesome!
    That is the Neocron I love!!!

While game mechanic wise there is nothing wrong with ganking everyone at the bunker, we want to encourage new players and keep the one's we have. Repeatedly clearing it to the point they can't level and we will lose population. If anyone new to the game asks where to level, they are told the bunker, they don't know of these other places. Kill them, and give them that NC1 sense of danger, but don't prevent them playing the game.

I'm no carebear and I play this game for the PvP, but I won't go back repeatedly killing the same n00bs over and over until they get so fed up they log off. That isn't fun.

Be creative like the above. Make it part of the fun, not just mindless.
    Originally posted by Danae
    Umm...anything you find private msg me first or I will kick your butt so far up your body when you burp it'll smell of poo! Err I mean I will be unhappy...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast