Default [FIXED][00415] Droners Kicked by server in El Farid whilst droning

Just half an hour ago i was droning in El Farid lvl2. I was actively droning, moved a bit to grab may drone from the floor when i was changing it. I even casted a light healing spell. I just had started my new drone and charged into fight whit the mobs, as the server suddenly kicked me for beeing idle for too long.

Surprised, I logged back in and launched a new drone. Less than 5 minutes later, I was again kicked in the middle of battle for the same reason..

I've heard that other people had the same problems in the last days and that it has something to do with the AfK-Idle thing since the last patch.
    Last edited by Thorndyke; 10-05-13 at 19:13. Reason: Title corrected

Help channel was full of this issue yesterday.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Experienced this aswell while leveling my PE in el farid. Was kicked about 10 times yesterday.

Hmm, it happened one time to my ress, doing salvage/recycling stuff in her app.

Some Drohners and me were able to validate that many times yesterday. Seems to be a common issue in El Farid

If you log in fast enough after youve been kicked, you log in in Drone activated modus and your ammunition is full again.