Thread: Clan screenshot

Default Clan screenshot

So I've been messing around the last couple months putting together another video of stuff in Neocron. I've incorporated some fan art and general neocron stuff. I think it would be cool to add some screen shots of the current clans who are playing NC atm. So if there are any shots of your clan floating around could ya post them or send them to me please, I'd like to add them to my video. Ideally I'd like a shot of your members posing in front of an op or in p1 or whatnot, just everyone together.

Doesn't matter how big of a clan you're in or even how active you are, I just want to try to showcase the people who play. FF, STD, TBC, Fusion, LG, Phoenix, SOAD, Unbreakable, Regulators, Infected, ect. even the smaller tradeskill clans. Any shots would be appreciated.

Also if the GM staff could all get together for a screenshot that would be great
    Last edited by Faid; 28-04-13 at 06:31.

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Can I wear my sexy lingerie?

You can wear whatever you want lol but it doesn't look like people want to do this so I'll have to try to snag some shots at OP fights or something.

i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

that may be difficult to do considering all we do is ninja hack anyways.....according to some random dude in another thread lol. I guess we can stand out front and pretend to be some of the other clans who own ops?
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

I think the only valid STD screenshot would be us taking a screen shot of us standing over a clan we just ganked as they were taking a screenshot.

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    I think the only valid STD screenshot would be us taking a screen shot of us standing over a clan we just ganked as they were taking a screenshot.
    Lol
    On a more serious note at least you can take screenshots. Mine hasn't been working for the last few patches.

Launch it in Steam, then screens go into the steam library

Quote Originally Posted by Netphreak View Post
    Lol
    On a more serious note at least you can take screenshots. Mine hasn't been working for the last few patches.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bicceh - PPU
    Digestivebiscuit - Pistol PE
    Roy Walker - Researching God

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    Im going to agree here. A part of me would feel honored... honored to bring a Winding Argument.