Quote Originally Posted by Dope View Post
[...] to a greater extent the two "terrorist groups" (TG and FA) are about.
FA? A terrorist group? Really?
Sorry you made me laugh. I can understand that some might view it that way, but City Admin for example, and most Neocron corporations are not among them. Try the Crahn Sect if you want, they have a "little" bit of quarrel with the City Administration since they have been kicked out be Reza. And with most of the corporations that support the CA.

Hmm unless you are from Tangent, then I know where the propaganda comes from, seem to be the corporate motto.
Quote Originally Posted by Dope View Post
*If combat isn't to be allowed, it shouldn't be allowed at all. There should be two types of zone, not many. "PvP enabled" or "PVP disabled" What message is being sent to a player by "You can fight here, but you will be punished if you do"?
Its simple: The message is: Here you can fight, but your actions are watched. You fight your enemies, and in most zones noone has qualms about it. You fight your allies - and you get tagged a traitor. And there are different other zones. There are some I don't understand (For example the two different ones, where in one you can lose Soullight and in the other Faction Sympathy, I think), but on the whole they make sense . You are allowed all actions outside of a safezones. But from your factions point you are not supposed to do some of them.
So it can't be a zone where you cannot fight, since you are allowed to fight - just needs to be the right people.