Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
As the leader of a red droner clan...

KOS

A logical and well reasoned response. haha.

No genuinely I really like the idea of a HP cap for the individual getting hit actually. I think with AOE the drone is going to damage the targets legs severely but with 30% hp he has the choice to attempt to move/heal at least before the next drone comes and try to evade it. At the same time the droner (if he is quick on the draw) has the chance to get off his second shit and achieve the kills he wants to achieve.

I think the 2 ideas together would make for a fair compromise. I do not think that Kami drones will ever be used for PvE to be fair. The mechanics of their use and their weight makes them completely useless unless you want to fight with a boss for 2-3 minutes and then run off to buy more drones. If the drones stacked in a gogu/inventory slot they would be much more useful but when transferred to the player they would need to have a much lower weight. This would enable to player to bring 50 drones instead of 5 or whatever now.

In my mind the only thing Kami drones were designed for originally is pvp. It DOES give the droner a defensive weapon to one hit someone with before he/she hits the stealth and bugs out of the area. However experience has shown me that as usual we find a way to use these features to our advantage in other ways.