Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    What an absolutely stupid argument.

Your argument is equally stupid. This fits within the lore fine. You get red SL and you are listed as a terrorist. Logically it works out fine that you then are restricted almost all NC city services. As for your argument about "accidentally" getting really low SL, give me a break, I've only had red sl twice ever and I had to literally work at it. Getting very low SL isn't easy.

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 25-04-13 at 16:48. Reason: Trolling
    Saturn
    BruteForce - HC Tank - New Dawn - Twilight Guardian - RETIRED
    PsiCorps - APU Monk - New Dawn - Twilight Guardian - RETIRED
    Unlimited - Constructor Spy - New Dawn - Twilight Guardian - RETIRED
    Macenzie - Rifle Stealth PE - New Dawn - Twilight Guardian - RETIRED

Titan
    Brute Force - HC Tank - City Admin

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 25-04-13 at 16:47. Reason: Trolling

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 25-04-13 at 16:46. Reason: Trolling
    Saturn

Titan

Quote Originally Posted by PsiCorps View Post
    People congratulating the SL changes seem to be people that I've never seen pvp outside of op wars.
    lol and the only people complaining about it are the ones who Ive seen constantly ally pk-ing who, until now, have suffered very little consequences.

The changes are supposed to make you think about who you actually attack and kill. I get that most STD guys just want to attack and kill everyone everywhere and thats their playstyle which is fine, but there is a faction system in place and that system should mean something. Hopefully with these changes some stability will be returned to said system and the blatant ally pking will be nullified.

The positive effect I think this will have outweighs the potential for accidents and abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
    lol and the only people complaining about it are the ones who Ive seen constantly ally pk-ing who, until now, have suffered very little consequences.

The changes are supposed to make you think about who you actually attack and kill. I get that most STD guys just want to attack and kill everyone everywhere and thats their playstyle which is fine, but there is a faction system in place and that system should mean something. Hopefully with these changes some stability will be returned to said system and the blatant ally pking will be nullified.

The positive effect I think this will have outweighs the potential for accidents and abuse.
    Please move to Tangent, then we'd lose very little soullight
    Saturn

Titan

guards infront of ca hq don't shoot.stood infront of them as tg with -91 CA symp not a single shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post

Not all STD just want to kill everyone, and as said before in the topic sometimes we are the ones being attacked and in defending ourselves we win (I say "we" but its not me who is doing it :P). HOWEVER if there was a faction that was enemy to all other factions, Anarchy Breed for instance I think we would have swapped to there in a heartbeat.

One of the reasons we moved from FA to BT was that we wanted to fight people not green on green all the time.
    So with FF being TT
    SOAD and Infected being TG
    T-B-C being CS
    Finally TSU being enemy to us

DRE not active
    SXR are NEXT so neutral
    Fusion are CM also neutral
    PPB were BD being neutral

No Protopharm clans
    LG being the only active CA means we had only 1 green clan to deal with.

Even then on an RP / LORE perspective the idea of a BT clan wanting to become the alpha faction and not caring who they take down to do it is very very easy to work out.
    The whole MC5 brainwashing facility
    Wanting to take down TT to prove they are better and in doing so absorb them
    Trying to slow down the space program until their brainwashing technique is perfected
    Shutting down PP so people rely on implants and nanites from BT rather than doctors who want to make cyborg bodies.
    If they want to be the leaders of the city they will have to deal with CA at some point, so why not weaken them while you can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EITHER WAY going just a bit off topic there, though I think it has been drawn off topic a while ago and people have already made their ideas about the SL changes already. But to refresh my opinion
    SL lockout of GRs should be limited to only some GRs if at all, ones owned by your own clan, PP and outzone or in your own apartment should still work for you as should some others at minimum, though maybe have disposable tool to use it.
    Maybe give them something like a hacktool what you can use to access to port you to your own app and from there you can port to other places using it. This would mean that you go in to hack like if you use the lv20 tool on a term. So no chance of fail, but takes you a bit longer to get in.

Constantly? Really?

We've lost tens, upon tens of millions in rare weapons, hours upon hours of mission running, not to mention the time having to idle before you can even pvp in p2 so you don't go red SL from a accidental ally kill.