Quote Originally Posted by Juppe View Post
Sorry if you feel this is trolling.. LE is more abused by experienced players than it is used by totally new players. People use LEd characters to farm techs and mc5. Dont want to force anyone to pvp who dont want to but you should be able to fight for that kind of loot.
Then there is le droners who pull load of mobs and drop the agro on you etc. LEd characters are used for scouting..which is also lame. There is many many reasons why it should be removed or atleast removed from high lvl players.
No need for "sigh" replies.. This is not trolling. The game would be better with all the random pvp or the fear of gettin shot when farming or whatever.
Juppe this is the substance that your original post was lacking.

I think the comment about having the right to fight for top end loot is a fair one. Having a single area that provides top end implants that must be shared with the entire server is just insane to me. Restricting LE players from entering Mc5 seems like a fair option. I would guess that literally every single LEd person in Mc5 is farming for their non-LEd characters. Show me a single person who farms Mc5 exclusively for their LE characters and I might change my mind. :P

The mob agro would fall under the same category as an LEd character hacking your warbot. It sucks to be powerless against someone taking advantage of game mechanics to be a dick, but such is life. The solution is to get less people to keep the LE in, not to get rid of it.

Scouting with an LE character is just as pathetic as hacking the game imo. It is admitting that you need an edge in order to win against your opponents. But this could not be prevented short of removing the LE from the game completely which won't happen.