für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Default Move Tsunami starting Appartment

At the moment all Tsunami characters I started (Testserver & retail) had their appartment in Pepper Park 3 - and while there is a club of Tsunami, it is also the sector of the Black Dragon HQ, so I guess its more a BD sector.
    None of those chars started in any other appartment.
    A Black Dragon Char I made did NOT start in those appartment complex.

I guess it would make more sense if Tsunamis had their appartments closer to their HQ again, and BDs vice versa. Especially if conflict rises again.

Sure a move for the old appartments would be nice too, but at least for new chars it should also make a bit more sense, if it is doable.
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Ex Machina View Post
    At the moment all Tsunami characters I started (Testserver & retail) had their appartment in Pepper Park 3 - and while there is a club of Tsunami, it is also the sector of the Black Dragon HQ, so I guess its more a BD sector.
    None of those chars started in any other appartment.
    A Black Dragon Char I made did NOT start in those appartment complex.

I guess it would make more sense if Tsunamis had their appartments closer to their HQ again, and BDs vice versa. Especially if conflict rises again.

Sure a move for the old appartments would be nice too, but at least for new chars it should also make a bit more sense, if it is doable.
    Just be glad that you dont start out in that horrible place at the Oz subway GR.. Cant even remember the name now.
    FA starts there, and I pretty much have to GR in and out, just to make it bearable on my resser.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    Just be glad that you dont start out in that horrible place at the Oz subway GR.. Cant even remember the name now.
    FA starts there, and I pretty much have to GR in and out, just to make it bearable on my resser.
    Funny that you say that. If you view some other posts of mine, my location or whatever, you might get to the conclusion that I am a Fallen Angel To the very core of the heart. So yes, I know of that starter position and the GRing in and out, and other effects it has.
    But I still experiment around with other factions once in a while to get a feel for them while trying something with a character. And that I want the "nice, accessible, wonderful" Starter App for FA back at TH I think I mentioned elsewhere
    - And while we are at it: TG is hit by that horrible starter position too.
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

Pepper 1 should be TS

Pepper 2 should be BD

Pepper 3 should be Crahn.

OZ Apts should be available to all who want them.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Pepper 1 should be TS

Pepper 2 should be BD

This.

Are there apts in PP1? I thought it was just 2 and 3...

Pepper 1 should be TS

Pepper 2 should be BD

agreed. also pointing out that oz apartments are terrible.

Oz apts are my favourite personally.

The main issue with this suggestion is the lack of an apartment complex in Pepper Park Sector 1. Regarding the OP the Black Dragon facility in Pepper Park Sector 3 is not their HQ, it's a "secret" faction office, something which Tsunami Syndicate also have in Sector 3.

With the club in Sector 3 and Tsunami's faction office beneath the streets there too, it could be said Sector 3 is controlled by Tsunami Syndicate just as much as any other Pepper Park faction.

I'd like to see more thoughts on this situation.
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 10-03-13 at 16:43.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ťI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ť

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Pepper 3 should be crahn due to the church bring there. The other 2 factions are keeping an eye on the nuns with guns.

Well pp2 and 3 should be crahn/bd/tsunami starter. I think they both started randomly but crahn started in outzone which was well a bit shit.

Those DoY housing moved to outzone station places suck to let people start at.
    Poke me baby, one more time!

Quote Originally Posted by Britney View Post
    crahn started in outzone which was well a bit shit.
    What made is so? Is there issues in the Outzone we could address to make it more suitable as a starting location? I don't mean rainbows and unicorns though, in the context of one of the "difficult" factions, what would make it bearable?

Quote Originally Posted by Britney View Post
    Those DoY housing moved to outzone station places suck to let people start at.
    [Personal Opinion] I wholeheartedly agree. However to give the community what they wanted at the time, i.e. the F6 patch, I feel that was a necessary evil and possibly the only option for limited development bandwidth at the time. [/Personal Opinion]
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 31-03-13 at 18:32. Reason: typo
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ťI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ť

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Outzone station needs some noob levelling areas (level 1 sewers and the like) and some traders back in the YO's shops. This would create a linear levelling area between Oz station and the upgraded Pepper Park as their advanced progression area before moving inwards to the Secure City areas.

Even the most basic vendors would be nice. Bear in mind people can hop on a subway car to PP2/3 and get to their guns and ammo and armour shops there.

Possibly just an all buyer and some med supplies vendors and ammo vendors would be all you would need in and around OZ subway.

It would be nice to see it used again however. Personally I always thought of OZ station (at least the entrance to the city) as a bustling commercial hub - similar to P1 but where the City Factions could come and trade with wastelands traders and street hawkers and various other denizens of the "world out there". Perhaps you could put some faction representatives in with the vendors to steer people who might get lost. They could have some text to explain they are there trading with hawkers and wasteland nomads or what not and have a couple of those street hawker guys there with them.

Something to make the place look a little more lived in would be nice essentially.

As much as the City itself is dropping to pieces at its edges there is still an existing community out there and I think it should not be forgotten just because the spaceship flew off.

Outzone station needs some...
    What he said. It's not necessarily a bad place (even with the distance to Plaza 1) just that there's a lack of utility in the surrounding areas. More variety of vendors and maybe populate the Industrial zone with more noob friendly mobs that scale up depending on the sector.
    Titan: Da Saints (APU) / Da-Saints (RC Spy)

The Outzone apartments are cool, but it just doesn't make sense for any faction to start there. Tsunami starting in PP1 would be ideal given the current setup. I could see apartments be added to the upper level outside of Club Veronique fairly seamlessly. However I'd suggest something completely different.

I'm more of a fan of moving TS HQ out of PP1. The entrance in PP1 has never sat well with me. You have this faction whose sole purpose is providing vice as entertainment and their HQ is some unlabeled hole in the wall. I'd personally suggest moving it to Pepper Park 2 and replacing the travesty known as the Tiki Tornado Club. (I'm still bitter that they took out Pepper Pub). I like the idea of BD and TS inhabiting the same zone.

Then you could have BD and TS apps in PP2/PP3 and Crahn in PP3.