Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
I watched a pe in a duel yesterday. He had the xbow and ionic shotgun pistol. I forget the exact base values he was using but something like 75/100 ath/agi

to say he was doing very well would be an understatement. He used the db sanctum but it was interesting to see if he might actually be able to make a comeback or it was purely the person playing him who overcame the deficiencies of the class.
It could be possible Doc. When I was on the test server, despite some lag spikes it actually felt a lot more like playing my PE in nc1 did. Run-speed was still higher but on the whole it was a 'familiar' feeling, with good longevity. I do have to add I was wearing WoC PA though (so looked like some kind of tron wannabe).
I was rifle specced and testing pvp with people in P2.
(RoG still has issues with shot's not displaying but damage appears to be registering ok, Libra is beyond useless, PainEaser unfortunately doesn't quite do enough damage and TT Epic Laser rifle was actually pretty good. WoC assault rifles 98 and 102[?] were ok)

As far as I can tell however, pistol PE's are currently in a better position, Slasher and Beam of Hell are working well.