Neofrag
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

Envy is the highest form of recognition

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunsh View Post
    Neofrag

bingo!

i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

We all have a char or two "ready" for pvp but op fighting we need support class. Currently we have 2 ppus in clan but those guys r also good fighters. So we r still leveling. Not gonna make those 2 ppu all the time. And of course since we all work 5-6 days a week, its taking longer than we want. I personally work 60 hours/Wk and only really have Sunday to do anything. I'm also married, so my time is split with wifey LOL. Time......if I only had more of it
    Last edited by gstyle40; 28-02-13 at 01:31. Reason: spell correct on phone is trippin!

We could do opfights but we wont until this runspeedissue is fixed. No need to get somekind of carpal tunnel syndrom.
    Keiner lacht ohne Hoder!

Envy is the highest form of recognition

Two of the main obstacles lately have been MC5 chips and decent weapons. The MC5 chips are now pretty much sorted and so are the weapons mostly, I don't have to tell how difficult it is to come across ATP of CS lol

We do however PVP when the chance arises, all of us have at least 1 char ready. OP fighting is next up for us, probably gonna test the waters this weekend.

stop trolling faid, literally, every post this guy makes, he is just trolling, I feel he deserves a temp ban for this, it is breaking the rules of the forums
    Last edited by Arzon; 28-02-13 at 03:38.

Quote Originally Posted by zii View Post
    You cannot practice PvP with an LE in your head.
    So you're assuming we have LEs in our head? Hmm okay..
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Mushy Snugglebites - Pistol Spy
    Ender Reznik - Heavy Tank
    Will McAvoy - PPU

Quote Originally Posted by Arzon View Post
    stop trolling faid, literally, every post this guy makes, he is just trolling, I feel he deserves a temp ban for this, it is breaking the rules of the forums
    Then by that logic shouldn't you be banned for spam? Or constantly talking shit?

Constantly talking shit? I have made (this will the the 4th) post in almost a year of being on the forums

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arzon View Post
    Constantly talking shit? I have made (this will the the 4th) post in almost a year of being on the forums
    I think he meant consistantly, not constantly.

I think he was joking, calms downs peoples

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
    I think he was joking, calms downs peoples
    Aye a wee joke but people seem so worked up in here haha

Apparently there are a lot of people who like trolling Faid. [ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 28-02-13 at 17:42. Reason: Too much info!
    TITAN
    Gunshift - Pistol PE
    Mushy Snugglebites - Pistol Spy
    Ender Reznik - Heavy Tank
    Will McAvoy - PPU

Quote Originally Posted by Gunshifty View Post
    Apparently there are a lot of people who like trolling Faid. [ edited ]
    With the sheer amount of whining no wonder, got to have a laugh on during the raw whining episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by yavimaya View Post
    lol biglines, why do you play MMOs when there are "chatrooms"?
    I dont play to talk to people all day, i dont really consider people you cant see irl friends..... so.....
    Its called atmosphere, single player games are boring as fuck, i had my childhood to play single player games, why would i want to still be playing them after 20+ years of playing games?
    I play mmo's because I like playing in teams with people I like, having fun playing a game towards a common goal. I also spend a lot of time in teamspeak "chatrooms", mmo's for me just combine the two.

that said, I didn't say I consider the friends I make online the same as irl friends, they are two seperate groups of people. But they are friends.

As I said, I wasn't judging, I was genuinely interested in why you play mmo's over single player games, if it isn't the social aspect of them. I don't like most single player games either, but for me that's mostly because I like to interact with people.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast