Thread: FPS Cap

Default FPS Cap

I was wondering if there was any way of turning this FPS Cap off. I see people get like 100fps sometimes and mine is stuck at 62 all day long. Im using a nvidia 7 series and wanna try and get the best fps i can out of it. My vsync is off by default and i wanna know if there is anything i can change in the neocron folder to get higher.

I know nothing really about Gfx but i do know this. Turn off vsync. Mine is stuck at 62 also but im pretty sure thats limited by the card. please correct me if thats bullshit....

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    I know nothing really about Gfx but i do know this. Turn off vsync. Mine is stuck at 62 also but im pretty sure thats limited by the card. please correct me if thats bullshit....
    As i said vsync is OFF by default and it would not be limited to the card the machine is not even 6 months old brand new card in there too

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

THE FPS cap in Necron is 90ish I think? Its in the old patchnotes.
    If you're getting 62, that is indeed Vsycn. Neocron has vsync on by default, you have to force it off in graphics drivers. Turning vsycn off in Neocron is known to cause issues regarding zoning etc, so should be done with caution.

100Hz Monitor = 100 fps cap
    60Hz Monitor = 60 fps cap
    dafuse | PPU-Titan |

Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet kann sie behalten!!!