Quote Originally Posted by yavimaya View Post
    ftfy.
    I don't think it classifies as techno, does it? Electro-house maybe, but not techno.

Thumbs up

Very good. Considering I'm not much of a fan of Electro-house/Dubstep/Whatever that is very good. Really like what you done with the Dome Of York Oyyyyyyrrrr bit!

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L0KI View Post
    I don't think it classifies as techno, does it? Electro-house maybe, but not techno.
    I dunno, if it has basically the same note repeated over and over again, i call it techno, i dont like catergorizing every little variation in music.

so anything with a 4:4 rhythm then

It needs more BOSH BOSH BOSH imo not less but you had my feedback already and we know how its supposed to sound compared to how it does.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Very nice keep it coming!

Closed - Until Further Notice

GREAT SONG!! i look forward to the final version
    just please dont put guitar riffs in like some people recommended. dont missunderstand me, i like nearly all kinds of music, but i would recommend not to change this song too much, just complete it / optimize it, because it is already very good. u would destroy the song if u change it too much. it would be better to finish this song in the way it is, and then maybe to make a new one in which u could integrate some riffs (if u want, just do it like u want it, it's your song ).

Quote Originally Posted by Martial Ronin View Post
    GREAT SONG!! i look forward to the final version
    just please dont put guitar riffs in like some people recommended. dont missunderstand me, i like nearly all kinds of music, but i would recommend not to change this song too much, just complete it / optimize it, because it is already very good. u would destroy the song if u change it too much. it would be better to finish this song in the way it is, and then maybe to make a new one in which u could integrate some riffs (if u want, just do it like u want it, it's your song ).
    Dont missunderstand me, I never said put guitar riffs into this song, i said lose the techno all together and do an actual song.

I actually used to be just like you. If it's not rock/metal/insertmyfavouritegenre, it's not worthy of being called music. It took me a few years to realise how much of a music snob I was. Opening my ears to different types of music took me until I was 28 years old. I was genre bound right up to that point.

Let me tell you this... making this song was far more difficult and mentally challenging than me writing a 2 minute long, fast guitar solo based around heptatonic scales. I might not be physically playing an instrument but I am engineering different sounds, then spending sometimes hours on 10 seconds of song just to get the sounds to mix together nicely.

The truth is , I respect the fact that you hate the genre but complimented the production. Saying it's not even an actual song though is rather offensive
    Last edited by L0KI; 17-02-13 at 12:57.

Sorry Loki,
    i too have played around with Sonar, VSTs, keyboards, etc and know how hard (kind of easy if you dont care about quality) it can be, you certainly are good at the art.

I try not to be a music snob, ive opened myself up alot the last couple of years, i just cant get into techno.

Blog Entries

I grew up on daft punk/orbital/crystal method/dust bros-chem bros in my late teen years, but I'm a rocker at heart :P I need crunchy fat guitars in my techno :P a la Born to Slow! Moar gueetar! Moar drums! Moar bass! :P
    Danae
    Account Management & Player Support
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

FacebookTwitterIRCPlay Neocron!Support RoutesRules of Conduct

I bring nothing to the table.

Eric clapton. layla put THAT riff in it
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Danae View Post
    I grew up on daft punk/orbital/crystal method/dust bros-chem bros in my late teen years, but I'm a rocker at heart :P I need crunchy fat guitars in my techno :P a la Born to Slow! Moar gueetar! Moar drums! Moar bass! :P

I knew there was a reason I liked you. Good taste in music is clearly it!

P.s if it isnt techno then what the hell is it! This track is aural sex at the moment. If it had some techno beats it would actually probably just be out of this world.

P.s Bozz yours was well cheesy!!
    Last edited by William Antrim; 18-02-13 at 20:34.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    P.s Bozz yours was well cheesy!!
    That's the idea !!!
    I bring nothing to the table.

Sounds good!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast