Thread: Server downtime

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dumdies View Post
    Ok sounds good to me hope it is fixed soon :P they should do a GM event or something for the downtime, as we have no had one for a long time. Maybe help us out a little with items in game or something as it really hard to farm for some of them.
    We just had a double XP weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    sure, but my english is not very good, so i hope some gm will translate you this informations soon, so you can understand it better
    No worries at all, bing translator did the job for me so thanks again for keeping me up to date

We've just com off the back of a double xp weekend that was taken advantage of by at least 41% population. Considering less than 10% did the work to achieve this, I'd say we're still quids in.
    Quit scavving because of some downtime.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Quote Originally Posted by L0KI View Post
    Yes but my point being it is a new server, things are still hard to farm not that i have a problem farming them. But if some things were easier to get i dont mean right away maybe some time in the future to have a GM event or something to have the Neocron community together doing something to gain something at the end of the day we want this community yo last and help each other as much as possible to help the game run smoothly

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by L0KI View Post
    They totally have to extend the event to the end of this week instead! Because I totally havent been to Work durring all the downtime!! Honest!!...

*crossed fingers*
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    They totally have to extend the event to the end of this week instead! Because I totally havent been to Work durring all the downtime!! Honest!!...

*crossed fingers*
    I actually haven't taken advantage of it at all. I was making a start on doing this morning, then the server went down during a regeants run

I have to admit, I'd like double XP to be left on all the time, but that's just me, and I'm all about endgame.

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post

*crossed fingers*
    Hehe the only problem was with the double xp, i found from alot of people is everyone leveling in the same area. I dont wanna go to much into detail about this but maybe have something extended into neocron to level somewhere like maybe a new leveling area or something in the future. I dont know what people think about this but many replies i think are going to be mad people saying you cant change neocron it always been like this.

Don't change Neocron. It's always been like this! Well, it was actually better on Pluto.

Hehe the only problem was with the double xp, i found from alot of people is everyone leveling in the same area. I dont wanna go to much into detail about this but maybe have something extended into neocron to level somewhere like maybe a new leveling area or something in the future. I dont know what people think about this but many replies i think are going to be mad people saying you cant change neocron it always been like this.
    Actually, it hasn't always been like this. Years ago, there were more places to level that were considered viable. Now, there are 2-3 places considered fast XP (Regeants, El Farid and apparently the back of the chaos caves - pet hate), and the rest are left for farming parts, for the most part. You're right though, these places were absolutely rammed this weekend.

I wonder if there are any places up in DoY that are worth levelling in...

And i am so happy about this, because this way my ppu Spy team had all the warbot fun for ourselves, wich left us with a weekend full of Xp, and the Appartment full of tech-parts !
    Yeah!

But now, im getting a strange itchy hot and cold feeling, and i need my next neocrack dose, so hurry up, before i try to find a substitute that doesnt help anyway!
    Chaya PPU Mars
    Makurita Rigger Mars
    Atropos Tank Titan
    Clotho PPU Titan
    Lachesis LT Pe Titan
    Atropina Rifle Spy Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    And i am so happy about this, because this way my ppu Spy team had all the warbot fun for ourselves, wich left us with a weekend full of Xp, and the Appartment full of tech-parts !
    Yeah!

But now, im getting a strange itchy hot and cold feeling, and i need my next neocrack dose, so hurry up, before i try to find a substitute that doesnt help anyway!
    Haha well said but yeah got my PE capped in 2 days because of this was fun. :P glad everyone enjoyed it

We'll provide formal updates as and when we have new information to divulge. For now on behalf of the team, I'd like to express my appreciation of your patience and understanding while we resolve this issue.

You guys are awesome.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Buy the Ticket. Take the Ride. ComatoseD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    You guys are awesome.
    No Dude... You guys are the awesome ones.

Quote Originally Posted by ComatoseD View Post
    No Dude... You guys are the awesome ones.
    Get a room you two.

(sorry Triv)

I got a good and a bad message for you.

The bad first: I got no repond yet.

The good: We'll extend the double XP time as a compensation. Cool eh? Spread it and get ready!
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast