In late beta I guess beta 4 and NC1 I discovered a spot in either F or E-11(South of Devereaux). I'd have to log in and look at the world map and sector map to locate it. I went there recently to see if it were still as I remember. Its not, apparently fixed. There is a "Kidney bean" shape of low land on the topo map. It is a very small corner of the zone. In the old days it was some kind of trap for HUNDREDS of fire mobs. I suppose you could call it exploiting, but we didn't really think anything other than it being part of the game at the time. We found a hot spot right? You could sit atop the hill side and fire AOE cannons into hundreds of 2 and 3 star fire mobs. It was literally the fire hell of Neocron. I know I can't be the only one to have discovered this spot...and I know I took others there with me. Anyone else remember this? I think it was the south east zone "corner" of F-11

I remember when you showed me that!!! It was packed with fire mobs so thick you couldnt see through it! I remember zoning in and thinking FEEEEECK! Turned to run but I didn't even make a 180 before dropping LOL

Must have been my mid level ppu days, although I have to admit that corner of the playground was one of the deadliest on the world map. It was before mc5 was created.

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crodus View Post
    In late beta I guess beta 4 and NC1 I discovered a spot in either F or E-11(South of Devereaux). I'd have to log in and look at the world map and sector map to locate it. I went there recently to see if it were still as I remember. Its not, apparently fixed. There is a "Kidney bean" shape of low land on the topo map. It is a very small corner of the zone. In the old days it was some kind of trap for HUNDREDS of fire mobs. I suppose you could call it exploiting, but we didn't really think anything other than it being part of the game at the time. We found a hot spot right? You could sit atop the hill side and fire AOE cannons into hundreds of 2 and 3 star fire mobs. It was literally the fire hell of Neocron. I know I can't be the only one to have discovered this spot...and I know I took others there with me. Anyone else remember this? I think it was the south east zone "corner" of F-11
    I have a feeling you mean e-12, just at the south east corner of CRP.
    I wouldnt call it a collection point as being right near the zone line and having mountains on almost all sides, i dont think they walked there.
    But yea, this little section is kind of kidney shaped and to this day almost always has alot in it, not hundreds, but i wouldnt go there with anything less than a rhino. as there are 2-3 spawn points in that one little area.

Thanks Yavi...I'll take a look in e-12.

I have always loved exploring NC world.

Try Abandoned FA HQ, firstly sit in the knocked down chair and move the mouse to look around...the controls are more than simply inverted. Next go to the bottom of the HQ, crouch and crawl through the ventalation system. Strange room with an army of beggars, and the final room containing 4 Anarchist Beggars 100/100.

Does anyone know how to get past these fences in Outzone sec-1 sewer?

Quote Originally Posted by IanKett View Post
    last time i visited this kind of sewer (back then in the Dome) one could use a ladder to another level and proceed. still need to test it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Torg View Post
    last time i visited this kind of sewer (back then in the Dome) one could use a ladder to another level and proceed. still need to test it again.
    This place is located in outzone sec-1 near the indoor area where the pawn shop is, if you work it out give me a heads up mate

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CMaster View Post
    Hell, the secret FA HQ in TH is an absolute nightmare to find, on a par with the ByB (maybe even worse).

And no, the security centre isn't the secret HQ before anybody chirps up. This one has FSMs, offices, etc.
    Ahh. that one took me a little while once when I was in TH, and then realised I had to use an exterior route to get there

Sadly this is not an secretive hidden gem, just a bugged zone. We've fixed the issue on Vedeena and hope to be able to resolve on retail Soon™.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zii View Post
    Ahh. that one took me a little while once when I was in TH, and then realised I had to use an exterior route to get there
    Nope. That's the security centre, which can incidentally also be reached from inside TH.

The secret HQ is much, much more hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by CMaster View Post
    Nope. That's the security centre, which can incidentally also be reached from inside TH.

The secret HQ is much, much more hidden.
    Is that the one you access from the core using the box to open the door?

This place is located in outzone sec-1 near the indoor area where the pawn shop is, if you work it out give me a heads up mate
    been there, done that, no t-shirt or anything else. in fact (and as stated above) this sewer isnt like it should be. i guess it mutated while moving from DoY to NC OZ. there should be other sewers of this type, lets find out if theyre all bonked or just this one.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast