für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Default Outzone Station - Supplies

At Outzone Station (or what the sector with the Exit near the Subway is called), there are a few nailed shut windows, and two Allbuyers. It would be nice if the shops there could open up again (I seem to remember a looooong time ago there were some at that point, but I could be mistaken). A few suppliers with Ammunitions and Medical Equipment would be nice. After all if someone starts exploring it might very well be from there - and the next supplier is a long subride from there.
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

I am a huge fan of this idea. No idea why it is a safe zone currently either! Apart from the Ex-Doy apts there I do not know why you would need it to be safe. The zone with the apts in should remain safe but not Oz subway.

I would like to see the Oz apartments actually be used again too, by Crahn runners.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

NC For Free!

II also support this.

I was actually thinking about this a few days ago. Perhaps the traders could be set up to sell the same supplies (at the same prices) as the traders in OPs. They're notably cheaper than in the city, so they would be providing a service.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

yes good idea.

Historically they were Yo's vendors anyway so yeah this would make sense also. To be cheaper I mean and so hopefully it might send the tight-fisted gits out there to buy their chems etc.

FU! I'm one of those tight fisted gits.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

I was a little sad when I found the furniture traders in OZ subway (it pulled me out of the atmosphere).

Would be great if they were, as said, Yo's suppliers. One could sell lowtech ammo, hightech ammo, general supplies, allbuyer, etc. Would be a nice touch if they weren't all "Yo, himself" (guy with unbuckled belt). They could have the PE/spy/tank models and be in ratty clothes?

I would like to see them sell the shit furniture in there too youre right Izeo thats a great idea!

We should have more than one furniture vendor for sure.

In Outzone Station there are vendors who sell the shitty, drab, DoY furniture.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon View Post
    In Outzone Station there are vendors who sell the shitty, drab, DoY furniture.
    back in the days the were also selling cheaper, worse version of everything else. weapons, implants, armour. great for beginners short on cash.