Default [FIXED] Crash to desk top

So played on Test today and had 2 kick back to log in. one random crash when walking through the pepper park zone straight to the desk top. windows 7 is my os and it said an error had occurred like when a program goes faulty and windows tried to fix it.

The 2nd crash occurred while transferring items at the gogu in pepper park 1 before going to neofrag. When the 2nd occurred it bounced straight back to the log in screen with a message saying report it. i can confirm this happened simultaneously to myself and a friend although i dont know what he was doing at the time.

as stated i was pulling items from the gogu to my inventory when it occurred. specifically it was 10x stack of rog ammo. hope this helps.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    i can confirm this happened simultaneously to myself and a friend although i dont know what he was doing at the time.
    Thanks.
    If you could get him to report on that as well, I'd be a happy Mokoi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    Thanks.
    If you could get him to report on that as well, I'd be a happy Mokoi
    I will do Mokoi np. I know we were both in/around pepper park 1 or neofrag. In neofrag 2 deck 2 i crashed out as well. I meant to write that with the report. I zoned in drew a gun and was shooting when it kicked back to desk top. the same client error from windows came up. no fre etc from the nc client. just the windows error. i assume he was either waiting for me in the deck or was outside. it was virtually simultaneous in terms of timing. This was when i had the gogu crash but i will ask or get him to report exactly what he was doing when it occurred.

gonna try and do a bit more tonight on test as well. its tough for me because of play times given my timezone but will let you know.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Registered User Bruce Bremsekloete's Avatar

I got today my first crash to dekstop at 18:46 (6:46 pm); i was at neoconstruct, put my silenthunter in my gogu and port me from neoconstruct to p1 and run in sync. (crash)
    my second crash to desktop was at 20:00 (8 pm); i log from rifle spy on monk, i log my spy out, waiting for musik (spy is offline), press enter after password and choose vedeena, see my monk. (crash)

I use windows xp, home edition, 32 bit, SP 3

regards,

Bruci

Registered User Bruce Bremsekloete's Avatar

my third crash:
    my apu monk was died at neoconstruct, i press esc, and if i press resume i got a crash to desktop....