Default [FIXED] Venture Warp

Every so often, using venture warp throws you to the login screen without an error, and when logging in you are in your apartment.

Presumably it is sending you to a zone that does not exist.

[€dit] you might also want to consider adding one to MB, seeing as CM dont get jones missions either...
    TITAN
    Fenyx Rifle Spy - Fenix PPU Monk -
    Draven HC Tank - Turkish Pistol PE -
    Magneto Slotgod - Fenix-Res Researcher -

I wish NC's soundtrack was a bit more like this ...

Xenocell's indiegogo fundraiser!, mmo fps-rts that ive worked on, check it out

Well they do claim to send you to weird and dangerous locations, I guess the login screens counts, right?

....right?

Great spot thanks, we'll take a look.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Don't eat that yellow snow

My client crashed after using the venture warp on PTS and my character was rolled back in time something like 10 minutes as the result of the crash. I used the venture warp in Neocronstruct after tuning my character (rifle spy) to my liking. My character was rolled back to a point where he was in Neocronstruct after getting the stats to maximum and all the gear.

One item was in fact lost totally, a healing light rifle I had found laying on the ground in NC city before finding my way to Neocronstruct. It just vanished.

This happened today around 4 AM UTC.

My char crashed after buffing (ppu) and using the warp inside neoconstruct to the point red storage. Re-entering was at red point storage.
    Ein Volk das sich Bücher von Dieter Bohlen kauft, kann noch nicht genug Steuern zahlen!
    - Volker Pispers -