Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kassad View Post
    I don't know if it's funny or sad that a promising "Cyberpunk Picture"-Thread instantly turned into an "I have/had" a girlfriend/boyfriend thread.
    This is my fault for mentioning it... Blargh.

Let's, um, get back on topic please. It's great to see Neocron is starting to stretch it's reach back into the wider internet again. We're hoping that kind of growth will continue, especially once we are able to provide an official patch.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Highest Ranked Psi-Monk Ever Forget My Name's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    This is my fault for mentioning it... Blargh.
    lol.... It wasn't your fault, at all. You brought to our attention a very cool Reddit thread

- edit -

I see Titan at 39% right now... Maybe the Reddit thread added a few people to the server? Or perhaps it was just double exp Sunday?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Majestic_12 / Cold Steel Mercs / Phoenix LTD / P.I.M.P / Immune

my techs for trade

Quote Originally Posted by Forget My Name View Post
    lol.... It wasn't your fault, at all. You brought to our attention a very cool Reddit thread

- edit -

I see Titan at 39% right now... Maybe the Reddit thread added a few people to the server? Or perhaps it was just double exp Sunday?
    I saw it at 40% earlier, too! Amazing stuff. I think it would definitely help out some if we had someone with big pockets to donate low-level gear. Melee weapons, pistols, rifles, etc. Anything under TL20 that would help out the newbs!

logan springs to mind
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12