Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Ever been to the main sewer?
    I have, and know exactly what you mean.

Amazing how much there really is to explore in this game.

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Mainsewers is so consistently disssapointing.

Maybe something can be done if content generation gets going again.

Highest Ranked Psi-Monk Ever Forget My Name's Avatar

I wandered into the main sewers. Mostly empty. bored. Came across a door I had to hack to get in. Never went back. Such a terrible waste of space.

Okay... Pepper Park Sewers... Some of them have this door on level two, I believe, near the start where you click on it, but you can't enter it. I remember coming across it back in 2002, and it has always mystified me. It is still there.

What is behind it? Why is it inaccessible?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Majestic_12 / Cold Steel Mercs / Phoenix LTD / P.I.M.P / Immune

my techs for trade

Quote Originally Posted by Forget My Name View Post
    I wandered into the main sewers. Mostly empty. bored. Came across a door I had to hack to get in. Never went back. Such a terrible waste of space.

Okay... Pepper Park Sewers... Some of them have this door on level two, I believe, near the start where you click on it, but you can't enter it. I remember coming across it back in 2002, and it has always mystified me. It is still there.

What is behind it? Why is it inaccessible?
    the end of the sewer youre in :P its a loop. Hack the door for a quick exit after getting to the end, or run all the way back around.
    TITAN
    Fenyx Rifle Spy - Fenix PPU Monk -
    Draven HC Tank - Turkish Pistol PE -
    Magneto Slotgod - Fenix-Res Researcher -

I wish NC's soundtrack was a bit more like this ...

Xenocell's indiegogo fundraiser!, mmo fps-rts that ive worked on, check it out

Highest Ranked Psi-Monk Ever Forget My Name's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by \\Fényx// View Post
    the end of the sewer youre in :P its a loop. Hack the door for a quick exit after getting to the end, or run all the way back around.
    Ugh.... 10 year mystery gone.... over that? A loop? You ruined my memory with a loop that requires hacking? Ugh...
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Majestic_12 / Cold Steel Mercs / Phoenix LTD / P.I.M.P / Immune

my techs for trade

Constructor Extraordinaire Jameson Clarke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Ever been to the main sewer?
    Hmm, directions or at least a hint?

Half the fun with the exploration is finding the ties the location has with the lore. The world is shockingly well thought out and there are a TON of places that have unspoken uses.

Kind of like how the Outzone was once the main housing districts in Neocron until the Irata III colony project started back up. The Outzone went full on Detroit level abandoned and the mutants and criminals drove out the Copbot patrols. The sudden drop in city population is causing the entire Outzone to decay so bad that most of the Industrial Sector is starting to fester with the same urban decay.

Instead of the death of an auto industry in a Detroit it was the death of NEXT's space program.

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Highly Ghetto MS map:

The crossed through line indicates a 1 way transition.

Quote Originally Posted by CMaster View Post
    Mainsewers is so consistently disssapointing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forget My Name View Post
    Theres a really good sector in Main Sewers for low level lvling think its 6 or 7 the one with the secret door in the wall, loads of rats, mutants and the odd aggressor.

Main Sewer is another example of a great potential going to waste.
    Create npc missions in hqs "Main Sewer is infested it's affecting business........... go to Main Sewer Sector 4 talk to pest control NPC" "Kill me 10 rats 10 mutants and 5 aggressors then return to hq" "thank you here's your reward" Reward 15,000 Cr All Skills 3000 Exp.

-= Fallen Angels - Titan =-
    | Smiler - Researcher | Mr Sandman - Constructor/Recycler | Lemmiwinks - Hacknet |
    | Haxxor - Droner | Zmiler - HC Tank |

Not directly hidden but as forgotten as well: The NC Zoo.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

there are some lightsaber regent lab 64 guys in the main sewer somewhere also, was ages ago forget where

Constructor Extraordinaire Jameson Clarke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    Gotta take girls to the zoo for dates. Girls love zoos.

I remember in beta and early release there was a chain link fence in Plaza...I can't remember which sector but I want to say it was near the Medi. You could get through it in just the right spot and there were some ramps that went up and back into an area that was pretty much useless but fun to get into ....lol. Its been so long I dont remember where the spot is. I remember seeing it later on covered up with regular city wall.

I want Plaza 5 and Outzone 7 back. They're sitting in the dark, waiting for us. And i want more things going on in the empty eastern mines.

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    Before it became a zoo wasn't this the Stock X / Bank building? How about the Job Centre in P2, another derelict space :/

Bend Over, Touch Your Toes Load's Avatar

I remember vaguely clicking a funny rock out in the East K sectors that started a mission, anyone else have any idea what it was for as I cant really remember

oh and NCPD in Via Rosso is another fairly unused space

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast