Thread: Widsom Of Ceres

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
    First of all, the guy was wearing woc1 pa which is available to buy from the woc temple - not a GM spawn item.

Secondly, it's easy as hell to obtain woc1 XP for any class aoe'ing regants boss room - which is not an exploit.

Third, the woc tunnels were open for some time so there are at least some woc discs floating around - he may have bought one or obtained one himself, who knows.

I'm not happy about the OP situation though, I think they should all be open until there is another viable clan available to fight for them.
    For once, I absolutely agree to everything you said on there Faid. The entire post. Some runners need to pull their heads out their asses. The WoC feat was done entirely legitly, and no one can blame the runner for a little P1 show-off. You should've heard how glad he was, I think he deserves bragging rights for the first WoC on Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
    This is getting a bit ridiculous with all the screaming of exploiting and safespotting, everytime I log in someone is crying on ooc or trade about it. everything in this game could technically be called an exploit if it's framed in the right light. Hell, all the people hiding in the MB bunker are technically safespotting. I think we all need to just calm down a bit
    Especially this, I mean it has gotten a bit retarded, to the point where people call you an exploiter for bouncing grenades off of walls, hiding behind a box, or simply calls every droners an exploiter.

For some people, it seems like NC truly brings out the worst out of them, as they become bitter f***ing whiners, and report people, trying to get them banned or some shit. I wish we didn't have to deal with that shit and I believe I am not alone thinking this.

Perhaps a little tolerance would go a long way here, both from Game Management and player base, especfially in regards to game mechanics, which we all know to be a bit sketchy when it comes to damage registration.
    Your past record on the forums was quite poor but I'm willing to give you a second chance. As such your forum account has been re-opened for posting. Please try and stay within the forum rules this time around or your posting rights will be revoked again.

Thanks.

Nidhogg
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

I like Nidhoggs lil paragraph powertrip he leaves in everyones post he didnt like, drop the axe on that troll... Last time he almost killed the forums from banning 50% of them for talking about things he didnt like.... he disappeared for a couple of years.... now hes back abusing his powers AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    I like Nidhoggs lil paragraph powertrip he leaves in everyones post he didnt like, drop the axe on that troll... Last time he almost killed the forums from banning 50% of them for talking about things he didnt like.... he disappeared for a couple of years.... now hes back abusing his powers AGAIN
    @Chuck Norris : This is actually my signature.

I have to admit I used to get carried out a little on these forums. Like 8 years ago, I was revoked my posting rights for talking shit on a sensitive subject.

Without brown-nosing too much, I tought it was great that I was given right to post again, after an 8yr ban on these forums.

I choose to leave this as my signature to remind me of trying to be civil whenever I post nowadays.
    Your past record on the forums was quite poor but I'm willing to give you a second chance. As such your forum account has been re-opened for posting. Please try and stay within the forum rules this time around or your posting rights will be revoked again.

Thanks.

Nidhogg
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

giggidi giggidi gooo Ghostface_Speak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kame View Post
    For once, I absolutely agree to everything you said on there Faid. The entire post. Some runners need to pull their heads out their asses. The WoC feat was done entirely legitly, and no one can blame the runner for a little P1 show-off. You should've heard how glad he was, I think he deserves bragging rights for the first WoC on Titan.
    Judging from closed down Ceres Labs,at least obtaining the disc had to be a lil fishy,amiright.
    Inspector Mittens

WoC tunnels were closed only about 3 or 4 days after Titan was released.

Thanks.

Nidhogg
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N . C O M

Woc tunnels were open before and the woc disk was from then so there we go again with the idiotic clueless accusations.

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    Same thing happened when I said you could cap a spy to woc one in less then 24 hrs, people really dont know the game they are playing..

also accidentally running through gm setup barricades is not very uncommon just an FYI!
    I always enjoyed the fact NC wasn't a grind, you could level at a steady pace without feeling like you were getting no where, and that pvp wasn't that far out of reach from any new runner. However, something is drastically wrong when it's possible to do this (I haven't played for 6 years but I capped a Spy in about 3 or 4 days one summer in the Gravis caves). Takes away the prestige of WoC levels in my opinion.

omg, got all ops at once by hacking cycrow. This makes me a bit jealous, tbh

what clan are you in? Still need members? I could need some money ...

For the record i wasn't calling anyone an exploiter or anything if you read my post. I too am a droner and was just trying to get an answer about WOC
    Old Char Names: Skojax/Postagirl/Drevious/Prince/Thizzell Washington
    I now play 'Evil' on titan.. and i need frenz :'(

Regarding the closure of the ceres labs, we've made an announcement.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12